Help me out to earn in fiver

karishmakarki9

GIG Picture is the most important factor to improve your daily sales.

Unfortunately many of Fiverr sellers don’t know it and they use a google searched picture as the Gig picture.

All Gig pictures are under Fiverr policies,100% unique with 100% satisfaction Guarantee.

Invest only $5 for your $$$$ making Gig.Make the order with the correct Gig link

https://www.fiverr.com/shoaibkhan6888/do-professional-photoshop-retouching-photos-in-quick-time?funnel=3b97edc7-b905-4017-9797-13244bd400ca

https://www.fiverr.com/shoaibkhan6888/do-photoshop-edit-photos?funnel=3b97edc7-b905-4017-9797-13244bd400ca

https://www.fiverr.com/shoaibkhan6888/remove-background-from-photo-in-1-hr?funnel=3b97edc7-b905-4017-9797-13244bd400ca

Spamming the forum is against the rules which you will see on the forum log in page. If you want to tell people about your gigs you need to make your own heading under the category “My Fiverr Gigs”.

Under normal circumstance, someone can’t help to sell on Fiverr, rather it’s your handwork or talent that will speak for you. Simply present what people are looking for and back it up with good grammar or whatever it is.
Moreover, buyers are not pumping in like before, so getting orders are slow for now. Just like me, I was supposed to start an order worth $600 for three weeks project but just a day before my buyer will order, he got hit by the hurricane. So everything has stopped for now. People should know that the hurricane could have a bad effect on our jobs on Fiverr. We just need some patient.

Read this, it should help you.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

thanks every body for the suggestion

i tried to create new topic but unable to find it

There is one thing new sellers need to understand, days have gone when you sign up or join fiverr and get order instantly. Nowadays, there are massive competitors/competitions so you may even remain without an order for 3-4 months or even more. All you need is just patient. Afterall, many top sellers and level 1 and 2 are hustling too.

There is one thing new sellers need to understand, days have gone when you sign up or join fiverr and get order instantly. Nowadays, there are massive competitors/competitions so you may even remain without an order for 3-4 months or even more. All you need is just patient. Afterall, many top sellers and level 1 and 2 are hustling too.

Until when were those days?

Guest jovanibrown

I’ve taken a cursory glance at your Gig. Definitely the first step is to change ‘virtual assistance’ to ‘virtual assistant’.

Put it like this: the world is filled to the brim with people who have problems. You possess a set of skills which will enable to you help some of those people with some of their problems.

Your Gigs need to be aimed at convincing others that you’re the one who will solve the problem(s) to which your skill set relate(s). At this time, your Gigs do not do this.

You are a New Seller. All of your Gigs should have a starting price of $5. Strange as it may sound, having a higher starting price than $5 is something you have to ‘earn’, practically speaking (I am aware that you can set whatever prices you want).

I speak subject to correction, but the photos of your Gigs do not appear to be created or purchased by you. If that’s the case, you should remove them immediately.

Those are your starting points, in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived