Help me out wanna make more sales

massivetraffik

@massivetraffik

Hi and welcome!

Before you jump into getting sales, you might want to take a look around.

In less than 30 seconds, by doing a simple Fiverr search I found a Seller with nearly 100% identical gigs, descriptions and tags as yours. Only a few words are changed.

1…

"This is not bots. This is 100% purely quality human leads.It is also 100% Adsense-secure.

I will blast Your WEBSITE to 10,000 backlinks and Directories for higher Ranking for $5"

2…

"This is 100% purely quality human leads. This is not bots. It is also 100% Adsense-save.

I will burst Your WEBSITE to 10,000 backlinks and Directories for higher Ranking for $5"

And that’s just the first paragraph of yours and their gigs. The similarities keep on going through out. Even the gig photos are identical, just different colors. The other Seller has been on Fiverr 10 days and you’ve been on Fiverr 5 days. Something ain’t right.

Someone is copying someone, or someone has two Fiverr accounts, which isn’t allowed.

Aside, one might think that a Seller that states “I have made a name in the world of traffic generation.” as you have, would not have to ask on the Forum, how to make sales.

Good luck!

It’s very possible two people bought the gig kit and was trained in how to make the listing. A fellow named “Fergal” on another forum does a lot of this.

He gets a gig making $10 to $20 a day and then makes a course saying “You can too.” He sells the content with rights and the training in how to put up a gig listing.

I don’t know why many buyers are unconcerned about saturation.

@evelyn_lucas

Hi and welcome!

I’ve found a way to make more sales (that works for me). It’s not revolutionary, a magic formula, or some new thought process. In fact it’s based on timeless and traditional business practices. Some simple steps I use.

• I read the helpful suggestions on the forum
  • I read a lot of material written by successful business and sales people
  • I participate in my industry and help new folks get into my industry
  • I test, tweak, retest all my products (on and off Fiverr)
  • I listen to the ever changing market place, make adjustments as needed
  • I consult, teach and write about my business and my industry
  • I communicate openly and truthfully
  • I under promise and over deliver
  • I follow up and always say thank you

Of course there’s more that goes into making sales. For Fiverr, the Forum and the Blog are great starting places.

Good luck! 😉

Archived