Fiverr Forum

Help me out

hello guy’s am new here, and i really need your help because i can see that through fiverr people are making it and i want to make it also. so i need advice, tip’s on how sell fast and which service i can render here on fiverr. please i really need a sincere feedback. THANKS

Use a more professional looking picture. Penny from the Big Bang Theory is cute, but I don’t want to do business with her :slight_smile:

No one will buy your translation gig if you say “i will translate english to france or germany” lol like you are going to translate a language to a country xDD

i’d love to see how :stuck_out_tongue:

fix that :wink:

i’m a new arrival too, i wish i can sell something :frowning:

Welcome!!

advertise your gig… Post it on FB, Twitter… also go to the buyer request section… People that are looking for your service will write out an ad requesting for help…

Its all about adverting yourself and making sure your ad has no grammar issues as above stated…

Good Luck…

Logax01 - Stick with it! Im new as well and just sold my 21st gig!!

I love fiverr.com

I think it takes a lot of experimenting. Post more gigs, learn more, understand what someone wants and deliver on your promise. The usual. And it’s what gets you far.

@angela3service

Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Kaley Cuoco? The resemblance is remarkable!

Hmmmm, using a photo of a young actress as a profile photo…supposedly from Nigeria…sells traffic gig and translation gig (but obviously using an online translator)…I think we have someone else on the forum, begging for help making sales with EXACTLY the same description! Gee, you don’t suppose she has a twin on Fiverr, do you? :-w Or maybe a triplet, because I recall another young-actress-profile-photo seller recently, also looking for help making sales with a PS gig and yet another translation (but really just software) type gig, also from Nigeria…

Hey Kaley…er…“angela”…do you have a sister here with the handle @ayosucces?

TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU I DONT HAVE A SISTER BUT I HAVE SOME STUDENT THAT I JUST INTRODUCE TO FIVERR.COM PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I searched 75 pictures on the Internet that matched your profile and & Gallery picture and couldn’t find one that was so blurred that it needed your Photoshopping skills.