Help me out

My impressions are not rising up. Once my impressions were at 14k but now it reduced to 6k. For this reason i have no orders. Even I shared ny gig many times on twitter and facebook but not getting any fruitful result. Can you people give me suggestions?

dont worry anout impression, worry about clicks

I am not worry about anything. I am just worried about Orders.

If you are not worried about anything, it follows that you will also not be worried about orders. Because of the whole not worrying about anything thing.

Have you edited your gigs lately? Sometimes that can make impressions go down.

I have found that there are times when impressions go down and up. Mine go down if I have a cancellation that was not mutual.

I have not edited gigs yet.

My gig impressions are dropping too…if anybody have some tips then would be helpful for me too…

I am also looking for help :frowning:

seems like it is a big secret for all the TRS and no one wants to share that…

Just as misscrystal suggested, edit your gigs then impressions and order would start rolling in. I had similar express of recent and was advised to edit my gig, immediately the clicks and order came again.

I’m just join though, a month now.

Just as misscrystal suggested, edit your gigs then impressions and order would start rolling in. I had similar express of recent and was advised to edit my gig, immediately the clicks and order came again.

I’m just join though, a month now.

I seriously don’t know that editing a gig will make the diference…Thankyou

Hi

Gig impressions mean the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e. on home page, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).

The only way I see that will go up is well from the backend of the fiverr system using their own logics and calculation of the system code. But if you keep sending out more requests and people to click and visit your profile it will get the clicks up and then it will help to increase the impressions up.

Nichole

Hello,

I saw that these day’s gigs are appearing in wrong manner. For example, if I search " Amazon description" many many photo editing gigs are showing. Also, my amazon description gig didn’t receive any order this week.

Kate

You just nailed it.

Updating your gig will help. Algo of Fiverr detect any change and bring it up

Thanks