Help Me Out!

akash_mahmud

Hello.
I Create a gig For Web Design And Development . But Click and Views also Impression are not Go up !!! Even Every Day i Send 10 Request to Buyer. Also i Used my Self recorded Video for My GIG . Even My Response rate and positive rating both are 100% . Can Anyone Suggest me What i have to Do Now For More Order , At Least I need 300$ Monthly . I am a Student and i have to Bear my own Cost. Please Please Please Help Me Out Of These .
Here Is My GIG URL :
https://www.fiverr.com/akash_mahmud/build-your-online-shopping-website

Thank You Advance.

I wanted to follow up on your question about impressions and Gigs.

Q: What is an impression?

A: An impression is registered any time a search engine page is loaded that features your Gig’s image (Gig box). Since there are 48 gigs listed on each page load , all 48 Gigs receive one impression. Refresh the page, and another impression will be registered for each of those 48 gigs.

Q: Does an impression mean success (as in an order)?

A: No, impression does not mean a buyer is ready to make an order.

An impression means that someone searched for services on the marketplace that featured your Gig as one of the 48 gigs on a page (and saw your Gig among the other 48 Gigs). As a reminder, pages can be loaded numerous times thus increasing your impressions.

An impression could be a result of a number of reasons: A buyer might be looking for a completely different kind of service, and your Gig just happens to be on that search page. The buyer used a keyword that may show up in your Gig title and as a result, your Gig showed up on the page. This could be good, but will still not result in a click and lead to a sale.

I can agree that clicks matter a lot more than impressions and this is where promoting your Gigs comes in. The first thing you need to pay attention to is how to hook the buyer’s attention. I understand that this is something that you have been working on and wanted to remind you that it is an ongoing process, as it is super important that you constantly update your Gigs if needed and think of ways to be creative. As in any popular category - the competition for a buyer’s attention can be challenging.

You need to have an attractive gig — written in proper English. If you don’t have a professional, attractive, valuable gig, written in spectacular English, then you may not receive orders. Show your buyers that you care and take responsibly for your business. Fiverr offers us a great platform to operate your business, but bringing in clients is something that only you know how to do. Think about the level of your Gig’s(s) professionalism, images, what are you writing in your description, pricing, packages and don’t forget - exceptional customer care goes a long way.

My last suggestion may be something that you probably know but cannot stress enough. Keep visiting Fiverr Academy, as well as Fiverr Forum, where you can find many tips/advice about how to get more sales. As well as visiting Fiverr Academy, you can also make sure to increase your impressions by answering to buyer requests each day as well as promoting your Gigs through your social media. That is how most of our sellers gain added exposure for their Gigs and they’re successful in doing so!

I do wish you the best of luck and if you have any further questions, please let me know!

Archived