Fiverr Community Forum

Help me please after withdrwal my money to paypall it say Withdrawal Completed Successfully and money don,t shown in my account please any one help me

help me please after withdrwal my money to paypal it say Withdrawal Completed Successfully and money don,t shown in my account please any one help me

For the first time I saw this line under the pop-up when I hit the PayPal Withdrawal button.

Funds should land in your account within 7 business days.

It didn’t send me an email link in my email to confirm withdrawal (that’s different!), and I thought the money might take days to show up. It was in my PayPal account — but I’m sure you got this notification as well? It has never taken time for my money to show up, but if it takes say more than 24 hours, I would notify customer service.

I have not gotten an email confirmation yet. I had to log in to my PayPal to see it.

Criss

Hello there, idid not get any email or any thing and this is the second day and there is now money showen in my paypal account i,m really don’t now wat to do

Unfortunately if it said what my screen said about the within 7 days, then you may have to wait. But you can contact customer service about it. The forums can’t really help — except to let you know whether any of us have also had delays. This is a buyer & seller forum, you need customer service, which means submitting a ticket on their system and they will look into it and get back to you.