Help me please.My gig is not sell

joysef

There is a lot that needs fixing. Let’s start with your profile. Over 60% of Fiverr buyers are from the UK and her former colonies. So your English must be flawless. Just copy-paste this:

“If you’re not 100% satisfied with my Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign work - but believe me you will be - then I will cheerfully refund your order. When you see how I am able to transform your images EXACTLY the way you want, you’ll make me your go-to guy for graphics work, I promise you. -Joysef”

It’s short, I know, but that’s good.

Change your gig titles to:

I will remove the background from any photo
I will convert your image into vector
I will color correct or colorize any image
I will do clipping path in Photoshop
I will blast out a beautiful logo in 24 hours
I will design simple elegant business cards

You have no catch phrase. Try “Simple. Beautiful. Fast.”

I am not proofing all the gig descriptions, but who is BATIN?

Best of success to you. You seem to have some real talent. Let’s put a little polish on it and get you some sales.

There is a lot that needs fixing. Let’s start with your profile. Over 60% of Fiverr buyers are from the UK and her former colonies. So your English must be flawless. Just copy-paste this:

“If you’re not 100% satisfied with my Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign work - but believe me you will be - then I will cheerfully refund your order. When you see how I am able to transform your images EXACTLY the way you want, you’ll make me your go-to guy for graphics work, I promise you. -Joysef”

It’s short, I know, but that’s good.

Change your gig titles to:

I will remove the background from any photo

I will convert your image into vector

I will color correct or colorize any image

I will do clipping path in Photoshop

I will blast out a beautiful logo in 24 hours

I will design simple elegant business cards

You have no catch phrase. Try “Simple. Beautiful. Fast.”

I am not proofing all the gig descriptions, but who is BATIN?

Best of success to you. You seem to have some real talent. Let’s put a little polish on it and get you some sales.

You have the possessive “your”. For it to be flawless, it just need to be “you’re” for “you are”. I hope that doesn’t come across wrong, just trying to help. We all have typos here and there 🙂

Archived