Help me please(new seller)

prodesignerasik

I’m not 100% sure I understand what you mean, so please correct me if I’m wrong here:

You created a gig, and then deleted that gig, meaning you lost your stats for that gig. You want to get your stats back?

That is not possible as far as I know. If you delete a gig, it’s gone, along with any stats/rank you might have gotten. You will keep your seller level if you have one, for as long as you qualify for that level.

The total amount of positive reviews gathered will also be kept. But you can’t just create a new gig and transfer the ranking to that new gig, just because a previous gig you had was successful.

I’m not 100% sure I understand what you mean, so please correct me if I’m wrong here:

You created a gig, and then deleted that gig, meaning you lost your stats for that gig. You want to get your stats back?

That is not possible as far as I know. If you delete a gig, it’s gone, along with any stats/rank you might have gotten. You will keep your seller level if you have one, for as long as you qualify for that level.

The total amount of positive reviews gathered will also be kept. But you can’t just create a new gig and transfer the ranking to that new gig, just because a previous gig you had was successful.

replay: NO.

I create a gig & somedays later I delete this gig because I have some mistake this gig. So, I again the gig open with solving my mistake. Now, the gig performance is not good. No clicks, no impression. Can you tell me what I do???

Stop worrying about gig stats and work on what it is that you can offer people that they will delighted to pay you for. Nothing else matters.

Gig stats don’t pay you. Never have, never will. Happy customers do.

Work on attracting those happy customers to what you do (and do well, no one wants generic garbage -or if they do they will pay you garbage money) and your stats will look great - not that you will waste time looking at them.

🙂

replay: NO.

I create a gig & somedays later I delete this gig because I have some mistake this gig. So, I again the gig open with solving my mistake. Now, the gig performance is not good. No clicks, no impression. Can you tell me what I do???

Did you delete the gig, or did you pause the gig? There’s a difference.

favicon-32x32.png.434d0d1a1130ae7910ea56237fc6df4a.png Fiverr.com

do-attractive-trendy-typographic-and-graphic-t-shirt.jpg.294ab84d73bef744eb4bbc3d2a4ce71f.jpg

prodesignerasik : I will do trendy typographic and graphic t shirt within...

For only $5, prodesignerasik will do trendy typographic and graphic t shirt within 24hrs. | Welcome to my gigYOUR SATISFACTION MY AIMFirst, take my respect. I love design because this is my one and only profession. I am very excited | On Fiverr

this is my gig

I delete the gig.

Somedays later I the gig I again PUBLISH.

but gig performance is not good.

Well, if you deleted the gig, you’re basically starting over. That means you have to re-build your ranking and gig from scratch.

You just have to keep working, optimizing your gig and delivering great services to your buyers, and your ranking will get better in time.

Archived