Help Me Please (Order Placed and then he want to cancel)

hsy107

Your buyer’s name is still visible.

My guess judging by their profile’s age and location: a malicious attempt at your gig’s stats. (if it was placed on your best selling one)

Nothing you can do but either accept the mutual cancellation, or reject it and start your own stating the reason as “buyer ordered by accident”

Your buyer’s name is still visible.

My guess judging by their profile’s age and location: a malicious attempt at your gig’s stats. (if it was placed on your best selling one)

Nothing you can do but either accept the mutual cancellation, or reject it and start your own stating the reason as “buyer ordered by accident”

I contacted fiverr help and support and tell him that please remove or cancel the order without effecting my prof.

Is it possible?

Actually buyer is a scammer i think so…

Actually I just shared my gig link to my social media account and then I got order in next min. I think he order me from there.

ok so one of your followers did order by accident.

At least you can now see that there’s a difference between sharing my gig to my friends on FB and actually marketing my gigs to my true audience using SM.

At least you can now see that there’s a difference between sharing my gig to my friends on FB and actually marketing my gigs to my true audience using SM.

No It was shared in public group.

He’s saying I’ll give you positive rating If you will send me money instead of it

Instead of being sad, try and see where you went wrong, by publishing your $5 gig on a questionable group which got you a malicious attack instead of a lead.

You said right Sir Thank you very much for supporting to me and the order was cancelled by fiverr customer support.

Can you please tell me if the decrease my order cancellation rate?

You said right Sir Thank you very much for supporting to me and the order was cancelled by fiverr customer support.

Have you tried checking your analytics page and seeing for yourself?

Archived