Fiverr Forum

Help me please

Hello,

i request a service from this person FRAGGLESROCK, price of 168$ but he couldn’t complet it, when i asked him several times to cancel the request he didn’t want, Sent the site but did not respond

best regards.

*** Sheriff’s notes to @ibrahimoulili: Calling out other users on the forum is not permitted. If you have an issue with a Seller and cannot reach them, contact Customer Support. Seller’s identifying information has been removed and replaced with “Fragglesrock.” Post was miscategorized in Bugs and moved to The Ranting Pot. READ THE FORUM DO’S AND DON’TS LOCATED HERE (and at the top of every single page on the forum) BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUM. ***

First, you are not allowed to give names in the forums.

But for this kind of problem you need to contact Customer Support. SEnd then a copy of the gig and what you were supposed to receive and let them know you did not receive the completed gig and want to cancel.

If he didn’t complete the work, you’ll be able to cancel through Customer Support. If it’s complete and you just didn’t like it, you won’t be able to cancel, but you can leave negative feedback to warn others.

Reply to @sincere18: Thank you for your comment
i write to the site twice but did not respond, honestly support is very weak compared to the reputation of the site

Reply to @chellevanhoy: Thank you for your comment
I do not know why I can not write opinion about the service, tried I tried that I try it but can not

Reply to @ibrahimoulili: If you cancel an order you cannot leave a review.