Help me please

dimran

I am new to her…i passed my 20 days on fiverr.I have clicks for my every gigs more then 100 click 200 views but no order. I spent my 20 days without any order complete .no one give me a order.I have lots of experience in Photoshop even 3years. I can do any photoshop work.please check out my gigs.please anyone tell me,why I have no order??

Your gigs are just like hundreds of others. I clicked on one of your work samples to see if it was original and it wasn’t even yours!! Some image of purple gears you have displayed is an image now being sold as stock so it’s on Etsy and all over and you didn’t make it. I tried another of a red haired girl and you stole that one from an image retouching service that charges a dot more than $5. No buyer will risk buying from someone with unoriginal gigs using stolen web artwork.

Think of a skill you really have. If it IS Photoshop, create a lot of strong
examples of what you can do, watermark them with your username, put them in your gigs and do everything else you tried again. If you have 3 years experience you can make a set of real samples original to your Fiverr account.

If you really aren’t a Photoshop expert, pick or learn another skill and start over. Faking it won’t work. Fiverr is hard. It’s a way to own a business. Playing around doesn’t cut it here, especially in graphic design.

Archived