Fiverr Community Forum

Help Me to Find Out My current Phone Number

I want to change my phone number but I Can not remember my current phone number. Where I Can Find or see my current phone number?

Mod Note: You have made multiple posts on this topic. All your posts will be merged into one because of duplicates questions and answers. Please do not make multiple posts about the same topic.

2 Likes

On your phone:

1. From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
  2. Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
  3. Select “Status” or “Phone identity.

OR:

Touch Apps. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
Scroll to and touch Settings. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
Scroll to and touch About device. …
Touch Status. …
Your phone number is displayed.

How do you get your voicemail messages if you can’t call your own number?

1 Like

He can’t do that, he lost his phone:

5 Likes

Maybe a friend or family member knows the number. Or maybe his cell phone service provider knows it.

2 Likes

If the number was registered with them, that’s definitely the way to go. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Unless he forgot who it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone…
I said I Forgot The Phone Number which A Added In Fiverr. Now I want To Change My Fiverr Mobile No. It Asks For My Current Phone Number but I Can not fill the box because I Can not remember it.

Is There Any Option To See My Current Phone Number Which Added in Fiverr.

We already answered this. Didn’t you read it? Ask your cell phone service provider what the number is.

1 Like

contact CS for more information

I Forgot The Phone Number which A Added In Fiverr. Now I want To Change My Fiverr Mobile No. It Asks For My Current Phone Number but I Can not fill the box because I Can not remember it.

Is There Any Option To See My Current Phone Number Which Added in Fiverr.

Mod Note: You have made multiple posts on this topic. All your posts will be merged into one because of duplicates questions and answers. Please do not make multiple posts about the same topic.

Stop making new threads about this. Ask your cellphone service provider.

Don’t you read this?

1 Like

That explains it. When I saw this come up as a new thread, I thought, "Hey did not I already read this?

1 Like

Nice! Helpful! Thanks for sharing!

in Fiverr where / which option i can get my fiverr Phone number.

Hi, this is your post number 4 asking this question.

If it is really your own number why can’t you ask your phone service provider like we told you to?

Or why can’t you ask someone you gave your number to what it is?

You said you lost your phone and forgot your number. Something sounds strange about this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.