Help me to ge first order

tazienkanwal

Hi welcome to the Fiverr.
Some suggestions for you to improve your experience on Fiverr:

1. Don’t copy a single description and paste it into every other gig.
  2. Don’t focus on word ‘I’ and achievements you have done; instead write a description related to your specific gig.
  3. Research about gigs description and creatively write a description.
  4. Use attractive images for gigs rather than a piece of Paper.
  5. Look at other related gigs and get idea but don’t copy.

Hi welcome to the Fiverr.

Some suggestions for you to improve your experience on Fiverr:

1. Don’t copy a single description and paste it into every other gig.
  2. Don’t focus on word ‘I’ and achievements you have done; instead write a description related to your specific gig.
  3. Research about gigs description and creatively write a description.
  4. Use attractive images for gigs rather than a piece of Paper.
  5. Look at other related gigs and get idea but don’t copy.

Thanks Sir 🙂 It will really help me

Some more tips that can help you:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

check me gig like it and help me to get first order

People liking your gig does not guarantee orders. When someone “likes” your gig, all they are doing it bookmarking it so that they can find it again later.

You are responsible for doing what it necessary to earn your orders. We cannot get you orders. You do that by having well-written, eye-catching gigs, marketing and promoting them to the people who need your services, and then convincing those potential customers to hire you.

Archived