Help me to get buyers, I'm new here

inurtech

what should i do?

Please let me know.

Did you read the Tips for Sellers section and tried everything you can do? I checked your gigs they seem okay but there’s a lot of room for improvement and I’m 100% sure you will learn a lot if you just browse through the Tips for Sellers section. Best of luck! 🙂

Did you read the Tips for Sellers section and tried everything you can do? I checked your gigs they seem okay but there’s a lot of room for improvement and I’m 100% sure you will learn a lot if you just browse through the Tips for Sellers section. Best of luck! 🙂

can you give me links for the ‘Tips for Seller’

Read the tips carefully!

Hey fiverr fellows, I’ve been preparing this post for quite a lot of time, as I wanted to put everything on my mind in one single post. Hope I actually achieved it, haha. Being a part of fiverr and its super-cool community really did change my life – not only from a financial perspective, but also got connected me with friends and sharpened my skills. What I wanted to share with you today is the success I made for the past 5 months – I earned 4,000$ which is quite a milestone for me (consideri…

• 8 months later...

Archived