Help me to getting orders!

michelle_logo

Hello Michelle!

I just take a look at your profile and I discovered you have gigs in only Logo design.
Logo design is a very good niche but i want you to know that it is highly competitive. As a newbie, you will have to work hard to get ranked and noticed by Buyers. After taking a loo at your gig, I will advise yo do the following;

1. Increase the number of your gig images to 3 there should be at least one that shows a collection of various Logo in various section as this will help in catching the viewers attention and convince them you can do the job.
  2. Rewrite you gig description. Your description are short and not compelling enough. Your gig description should be able to convince buyers you are the best of the job. This should consist you experience if any, what they will get for $5, and the likes. NOTE I’m not saying you should bore them with irrelevant stories, you can check other people’s gig description in the same niche to get better understanding of what I’m sayimg.
  3. Use the Buyer Request Section. Always use the buyer request section for this is a good place to get order as a new seller.
  4. Increase the number of gigs you have. The two gigs you have there are for logo, why don’t you try other graphics section such as business card design, flyers and brochure, social media nd th likes. This will increase you chances of getting order.

With the above, I think you should be able to get some order if they are properly put into action.

Best Regards,
Genius_Designz.

Archived