Help me to promote my gig

marko_gordic

Hi.I am new here.Yesterday I posted my first ever gig on fiverr.I am wondering what are the best ways to promote your gig from your experience.Here is my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/marko_gordic/built-an-already-designed-website-for-you-with-html-and-css?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=8c35dfcd-9688-4232-bd9e-4b2f1702d1a7&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true

Unfortunately, it is not our responsibility to promote your gig(s). You need to do that on your own. You can hire a professional to do it for you (there are sellers who offer promotional services like that here on Fiverr), you can purchase an ad on a Fiverr-approved ad platform, you can blog about your gig and drum up interest, you can improve the SEO so that people find your gig or promo pages in an internet search, you could even cross-promote via partnerships that you develop.

Why not try one of these options, or search the internet for even more promotional ideas. In the end, though, YOU are going to have to do the work to promote your gigs. We cannot do that for you.

Archived