Help me to reach 90% Postivie Ratings

officialdjsid

Hi There,
I am a Fiverr Seller for 3 Months. I recently resumed my Fiverr Account Activities. After getting positive reviews from all 5 Sellers, due to No Message from the Buyer, the buyer ultimately rated me 2 Stars for Communication Gap! I have had this Topic earlier where i explained my experience regarding this. This led to the Overall fall in my Seller Ratings to 4.5 Stars.********

Here’s my Profile Link : https://www.fiverr.com/officialdjsid

Have a Great Day and Best Wishes to All!

Mod Note: Sales pitch removed. This category is not for selling. Ads go in My Fiverr Gigs.

you should always communicate with your buyers when you are about to be unavailable for a while, or if something happens and you will not be able to work for a certain period of time. (I don’t mean ALL buyers, just the ones that you are working with at the time)

Sounds like you did offer poor communication on an open order.

And I see this post in a sort of gray area. Like anytime someone wants their stats to go up, they will post asking for someone to purchase their gig or message them?

Any mods wanna weigh in on this?

you should always communicate with your buyers when you are about to be unavailable for a while, or if something happens and you will not be able to work for a certain period of time. (I don’t mean ALL buyers, just the ones that you are working with at the time)

Sounds like you did offer poor communication on an open order.

And I see this post in a sort of gray area. Like anytime someone wants their stats to go up, they will post asking for someone to purchase their gig or message them?

Any mods wanna weigh in on this?

Thanks, Frank_d. This category is not for sales at all . This OP did look like a form of manipulation or “gaming the system.” The post was edited and is under review.

Archived