Help me with my first sale

youngseller

First Of all , I think You check out fiverrs gig , That is similar to your gig, And research them . In your profile , There is nothing special , That Buyer will buy from you . Suppose, In your profile , What are you trying to sell .

Anyone can notice, This is fake profile of yours and you are not honest . So , first take care your profile .

I didnt mean to hurt you , I just tried to give you solution in my view

Thanks

Hello youngseller,

There are several things you can do to improve your sales. Many buyers are wary of new sellers, so here’s a few tips from when I first started:

1. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller.

2. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to work with you if your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is not professional.

3. When setting up Gigs, offer the three packages instead of just a single, one size fits all. Potential buyers like variety. Also, make use of gig addons that make sense.

4. Have a logo designer create you a professional avatar. Buyers are looking for professional looking sellers.

5. Make sure of the FAQ’s, make sure your gig requirements are well written, thorough, and leave no room for miscommunication or vagueness.

6. Have a professional video made, such as an explainer video for each gig. Gig’s with high quality videos have a substantially better chance than just posting pictures / stock images.

7. When filling out the gig description, make positive use of headers, spacing, colors, etc. You do not want to describe your gig in a big, single paragraph. Break it up, use bullet points / headers, and make it look professional.

8. If you have any work that you can link to your Portfolio, as well as your Education and any certifications.

9. Go after Buyer Requests; be polite, communicative, and let your customer service skills win them over.

I hope this helps you along, and welcome to Fiverr!

Regards,

Michael C
Synexic, LLC

First Of all , I think You check out fiverrs gig , That is similar to your gig, And research them . In your profile , There is nothing special , That Buyer will buy from you . Suppose, In your profile , What are you trying to sell .

Anyone can notice, This is fake profile of yours and you are not honest . So , first take care your profile .

I didnt mean to hurt you , I just tried to give you solution in my view

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback, but I am not fake.

Hello youngseller,

There are several things you can do to improve your sales. Many buyers are wary of new sellers, so here’s a few tips from when I first started:

1. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller.

2. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to work with you if your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is not professional.

3. When setting up Gigs, offer the three packages instead of just a single, one size fits all. Potential buyers like variety. Also, make use of gig addons that make sense.

4. Have a logo designer create you a professional avatar. Buyers are looking for professional looking sellers.

5. Make sure of the FAQ’s, make sure your gig requirements are well written, thorough, and leave no room for miscommunication or vagueness.

6. Have a professional video made, such as an explainer video for each gig. Gig’s with high quality videos have a substantially better chance than just posting pictures / stock images.

7. When filling out the gig description, make positive use of headers, spacing, colors, etc. You do not want to describe your gig in a big, single paragraph. Break it up, use bullet points / headers, and make it look professional.

8. If you have any work that you can link to your Portfolio, as well as your Education and any certifications.

9. Go after Buyer Requests; be polite, communicative, and let your customer service skills win them over.

Regards,

Michael C

Synexic, LLC

Thank you very much for all of your tips!

• 1 month later...

Hello youngseller,

Regards,

Michael C

Synexic, LLC

Hello! I’m having trouble posting my first gig. I signed up as a seller and don’t have the option on my panel. I only have the options of a buyer. How can I correct this?

Hello! I’m having trouble posting my first gig. I signed up as a seller and don’t have the option on my panel. I only have the options of a buyer. How can I correct this?

Dear Kenzie:

Please show screenshots of the difficulties you are having.

Try Selling => My Gigs, then Add a New Gig.

1175169733_SellingMyGigs-Copy.PNG.fcd673e0c67fcc74a516fa14c89e2ee0.PNG

758358719_NewGig-Copy.thumb.PNG.998176ebfca1e38cf44997f92b43704c.PNG

I’d also suggest you do more research on Fiverr before you attempt to add gigs.

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss. By Josh Kaufman, I recommend The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything… Fast!

and The Personal MBA. Also, you could read Influence by Robert Cialdini and Get Anyone to Do Anything by David J. Lieberman.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Fiverr Anywhere Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Social Media Gig Marketing

Managing Buyer Expectations

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Cogent Discussion of Buyers, Sellers, and Sellers

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

Dear Kenzie:

Please show screenshots of the difficulties you are having.

Try Selling => My Gigs, then Add a New Gig.

I’d also suggest you do more research on Fiverr before you attempt to add gigs.

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss. By Josh Kaufman, I recommend The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything… Fast!

and The Personal MBA. Also, you could read Influence by Robert Cialdini and Get Anyone to Do Anything by David J. Lieberman.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Fiverr Anywhere Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Social Media Gig Marketing

Managing Buyer Expectations

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Cogent Discussion of Buyers, Sellers, and Sellers

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

I recieved an email showing i am a Doer so I click on the ljnk that tskes me to my profile and I click on start selling and it takes me to sign up… I’ve already signed up. I’ve tried this multiple times.

Archived