Help me with my gig!

jessesquire

1. Your gig description is too lengthy
  2. make it short and highlight the most impactful words
  3. Your packages vary way too much in pricing that makes it odd.
  4. Built up a portfolio

packages

Cheers! I’ll re-work the pricing and make everything a bit more clear and defined.

Neither of which were from the gig itself. Only from buyer requests 🙂 Trying to get buyers to come in from just viewing the gigs themselves naturally.

Trying to get buyers to come in from just viewing the gigs themselves naturally.

The same problem is mine also! I am getting order from offering to buyer request. I can give a link for your gig. I don’t know, it will work or not. Just read it and decide that, what you will do!

Hey fiverr fellows, I’ve been preparing this post for quite a lot of time, as I wanted to put everything on my mind in one single post. Hope I actually achieved it, haha. Being a part of fiverr and its super-cool community really did change my life – not only from a financial perspective, but also got connected me with friends and sharpened my skills. What I wanted to share with you today is the success I made for the past 5 months – I earned 4,000$ which is quite a milestone for me (consideri…

Archived