Help me with this issue!

moazsaqib

I don’t understand. You’re frustrated because only two of your four gigs have had any customers? What, exactly, are you asking us to do about this?

I think he literally meant requests as in buyer requests, and that he doesn’t see buyer requests (as you know, Fiverr only shows buyer requests only for the categories you have gigs in)

All I can say is that I’ve seen people lately complaining that they don’t see any buyer requests anymore (although I’ve seen one who has thousands of requests 😃 ), so it might be a bug, or someone’s stealing the requests 😛

@moazsaqib are all 4 gigs in 4 different categories?

I think he literally meant requests as in buyer requests, and that he doesn’t see buyer requests (as you know, Fiverr only shows buyer requests only for the categories you have gigs in)

All I can say is that I’ve seen people lately complaining that they don’t see any buyer requests anymore (although I’ve seen one who has thousands of requests 😃 ), so it might be a bug, or someone’s stealing the requests 😛

Perhaps. But then it may be helpful to use the appropriate words to describe his problem. Facebook profiles have nothing to do with requests. 😉

Stating that his problem revolves around his Fiverr profile makes his comment quite confusing.

Buyer request are limited for new sellers! They can’t see much of requests! and once level grows you can see number of buyer requests daily!

I also experienced it personally

Blockquote

Buyer request are limited for new sellers! They can’t see much of requests! and once level grows you can see number of buyer requests daily!

I’ve never heard this. Are you sure this is true?

This is incorrect. Every seller, whether new, or veteran, is able to respond to ten Buyer Requests every 24 hours. There are no response limits placed upon new sellers.

yes i think its a bug and all my four gigs are of different categories and one gig which is about photoshop designing not showing any requests 😦

I don’t understand. You’re frustrated because only two of your four gigs have had any customers? What, exactly, are you asking us to do about this?

my bad i think i didn’t covey my problem properly actually the problem is when i made gig about video editing it showed my requests but when i did make gig about photoshop designing and now it had been 2 weeks not a single requests showed well that makes me frustrated

Are you talking about buyers requests not showing up for your categories? You might want to go to CS about that. We at the forum can’t help you.

yes exactly buyers requests are not showing up for my categories all 4 are of different one is about video editing and it is showing requests but one is about photoshop graphic designing and i want to work on that gig but it had been 2 weeks not a single request showed up

i tried everything i made gigs again and again but always the same result 😦

Archived