Help me!

andersonlipa

I need help. I’m selling my, Gigs but do not understand how much I will receive at work. I will receive the value of the order just $ 5 or the order is only the amount the customer pays to book an order? I can charge another value, for example $ 100.00? Explain to me how it works, I have ordered but do not know how this works. Please help me.

Hi there! Glad to be able to help you!

• You will receive $4 per every $5 order, since Fiverr has a comission per every sale 🙂

• Yes! You will be able to charge more than $5 in the future but first you need to gain your fiverr levels, once you do 10 sales and have a perfect rating for more than one month you will be level 1 Seller, at level 1 you will be able to add “Extra gigs” to your gig, this means for example: I have a whiteboard gig, my basic gig price will always be $5 BUT I can add several extras to it, this means if my clients needs color to the draw I do it for $5 more, so the final order will be $10, an if he needs color and vector file it will be $5 per basic gig, $5 per color and $10 per vector file, so the final order will be $20.

Let me know if I can help you in some other way 🙂

As a seller, you can offer extra services for your Gig at an additional price. These fields are optional. For each extra provided, you can select the checkbox and fill out your extra service description and include the amount of days it will take you to complete this extra service and for how much money. What, how, and the cost of these Gig extras are all up to you and total optional. 🙂

Archived