HELP!My EARNING has a red downward arrow to it

verbalwriter

I joined fiverr sometime in February and only got an order which was delivered and rated 5star.I have been away for the past 2weeks only to log in yesterday and see the number of my impressions,clicks and views going down.Even my $4 has red downward arrow attached to it.
Can someone please explain this to me.

I joined fiverr sometime in February and only got an order which was delivered and rated 5star.I have been away for the past 2weeks only to log in yesterday and see the number of my impressions,clicks and views going down.Even my $4 has red downward arrow attached to it.

Yes. Your sales, impressions, clicks and views are performing poorly.

I recommend you try searching the forums. you will get information much faster.

Hey guys! Let’s cut straight to the chase. You’re a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI’ve seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as “create modern logo design”, “create a unique logo”, “design your logo”) in the hopes of getting more traffic…

Archived