Help, my fiverr request keeps getting denied

summerndecember

In general, I have an excel document that I need someone to help me look over. My excel skills are not good. I wanted someone to help me over s***e or something similar but my request keeps getting denied (second time). Please help!

“An excel expert who can teach me how to use the various formulas, vlookups and other advanced skills within the program.”

Consulting/help
Excel

I think you might have to try to add “I need…” to the beginning of the sentence, since a lot of people post in that section who advertise their services. Adding that helps you clarify that you’re looking for a seller.

Also, s***e isn’t allowed, although you could potentially try some kind of screen-sharing software?

I think you might have to try to add “I need…” to the beginning of the sentence, since a lot of people post in that section who advertise their services. Adding that helps you clarify that you’re looking for a seller.

Also, s***e isn’t allowed, although you could potentially try some kind of screen-sharing software?

Thank you!

I did not think of this. I did not add “s***e” to the description but good to know.

Archived