Help need from Expert to get order

Guest mostafijul

Guest mostafijul

Hi there,
Last 30 days, I have been working hard to get order but failed. I send buyer request and did social share but there are no result. At this situation What can I do to get order specially need advice or tips from fiverr expert.

I am not expert but have some experience . You can share your gigs on social media daily 1 times .At least 1 post per gigs.Share it more .If you share then there will be chance of getting buyers.But if you share you will get buyer request daily guaranteed.Post your gig links with portfolio.And hope you will get order by posting buyer request .

Best Of Luck

Guest mostafijul

I am not expert but have some experience . You can share your gigs on social media daily 1 times .At least 1 post per gigs.Share it more .If you share then there will be chance of getting buyers.But if you share you will get buyer request daily guaranteed.Post your gig links with portfolio.And hope you will get order by posting buyer request .

Best Of Luck

Thank you. Everyday I got over 40 buyer request on 2 times, and I bid 6/7 from those. But alas, I didn’t get get any message from them. Right now I am hopeless.

Archived