Help Needed,Attention Please!

Hello to all,i hope you all are fine.

I have 1 active account of fiverr,yesterday i made another account but i wanted to change my username but there was no any option of changing username,so i closed my account.Now i am confused that can i make 3rd account on fiverr if i have closed the 2nd one,i know there is a policy of using maximum 2 account per 1 ip address.

Your help will be graciously appreciated,THANKS in advance.

From Fiverr’s Terms of Service: “Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.”

Who says you can have 2 accounts? That is not correct. What you should do is close your 1st account, wait until that is closed and then reopen another account with a new user name.

You may even want to ask Customer support if it is ok first or let them know that is what you are going to do so they do not think you are trying to be a fraud in the system.

Contact customer support and ask them to close your all accounts. Once done, you can create a new account otherwise you all accounts will be blocked. You can only have 1 active account on fiverr.