Help needed for a fraud order

sultanraji

I have got an order to create an Instagram account with all fake information. The client did not message me before order. I don’t want to do any fraud job to make the World a better place to live in. What is the best policy to handle this client. Please help @offlinehelpers
Specially You helped me earlier when I was in problem. Please help me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you’re unable to complete the order, or aren’t able to, just go to the resolution centre on the order page and ask for a mutual cancellation.

It may affect your account, but not as badly as a negative review would.

Good luck! ☀️

@offlinehelpers, requirement of order is not being found now. I asked the buyer. He replied Capture.PNG.b32fd7d25ceabd75d914c8b3e6046f4c.PNG. What can I do now? Actually I don’t want the order done. Please help me

If you’re unable to complete the order, or aren’t able to, just go to the resolution centre on the order page and ask for a mutual cancellation.

It may affect your account, but not as badly as a negative review would.

Good luck! ☀️

go to the resolution centre on the order page and ask for a mutual cancellation.

☀️

What is a bug in fiverr? Why does he want me for reporting?

He hasn’t reported YOU, he’s reported a BUG.

Have a look at the other similar forum posts which have just appeared.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Order Requirements Vanished [Problem Fixed]

None of my orders are allowing me to see the order requirements. I have refreshed several times and used an alternate browser. Nothing works. It was fine a couple of hours ago! I really need to be able to work right now. Anybody else having this...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 18 ❤

I have become very disappointed with few buyers. A buyers ordered me to do a job. Help needed for a fraud order
I did this to avoid cancellation. I did all he instructed. But he send for revision. I asked "Please send me more information, what to do more. I didn’t get any more information in the instructions.
No caption was found in the instructions for profile picture " . But now he opened a dispute. What can I do?

Capture.PNG.70527baaaa7e8e628e471b1157e130b5.PNG
. Please help me. [tag removed by moderator], [tag removed by moderator]

After posting, I saw that and made an edit. Thanks

My previous suggestion was:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 85217_1.png

If you’re unable to complete the order, or aren’t able to, just go to the resolution centre on the order page and ask for a mutual cancellation. It may affect your account, but not as badly as a negative review would. Good luck! ☀

My previous suggestion was:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 85217_1.png

If you’re unable to complete the order, or aren’t able to, just go to the resolution centre on the order page and ask for a mutual cancellation. It may affect your account, but not as badly as a negative review would. Good luck! ☀

I completed the job as his instructions. I opened an instagram account and send this to him. All instructions have been done successfully. At that time, I did not want to open an instagram account. To avoid cancellation, I did it later.

I completed the job as his instructions. I opened an instagram account and send this to him. All instructions have been done successfully. At that time, I did not want to open an instagram account. To avoid cancellation, I did it later.

Please don’t private message other forum users who you think might be able to help.

Just ask your question on the forum, and you will get replies.

To avoid cancellation

That would have been your best bet - a cancellation (mutual) is better than a bad review.

You haven’t said what this order involved, what you did, or what the buyer says you haven’t done. If you want any kind of advice, at least break the problem down into an understandable timeline of events and details.

No one can give you any real advice otherwise.

"INSTRUCTIONS - upload videos to Instagram

Create an Instagram account, using a random Username with the word “Coquitlam” partially in the Username. For example, “Coquitlam4kids”

Use any of the photos as the Instagram profile picture.

When done, provide me the complete Instagram logins. the URLs for the videos, and the URLs for the photos.

Thanks!

In all these uploads, the Location must be set for Vancouver, BC, Canada. If a postal code is required for Location, use this postal code: V3B 7N2

Source for photos: (for the profile)

https://c.gmx.com/3wisemen51@gmx.com/HgpZUyzoQ8eOThlAXzlnMQ

Source for 5 videos that you will upload:

https://c.gmx.com/3wisemen51@gmx.com/40243F18T-qrwi9CUawnsQ "

These were the instructions and five captions for 5 videos. No caption for profile picture

Well, both you and your buyer should be reported to Fiverr and kicked off the platform.

You’re offering illegal services and your buyer is trying to scam you to get these illegal services free. You have no course for recourse here. The finger of the universe has simply decided to point and laugh at karma in action.

Archived