Help needed new and have no clients yet

debellen

First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Stay active on Fiverr, and Fiverr Forum. Try to refresh your tab after few minutes, and repeat it. Make sure gig is Perfectly setup or not. One thing is important that try to share with keyword on social media and so on…

First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

Hi, thank you for the reply. the Gig active, it’s been nine days.

Hi debellen,

I am also an editor and I couldn’t find your gig when I searched by username. You’re absolutely sure it is indexed to show in a search?

Googling a username would usually bring up all corresponding gigs.

It is worth writing to Customer Support just to double-check that question, as sometimes, gigs are de-indexed while they wait for Support to authorize them. It cannot hurt to ask–even if it appears active–since you say there are no ‘hits’. Does that mean zero impressions or just no clicks?

If you point me to your gig, I will see if I can help!

Annie

Hi debellen,

I am also an editor and I couldn’t find your gig when I searched by username. You’re absolutely sure it is indexed to show in a search?

Googling a username would usually bring up all corresponding gigs.

It is worth writing to Customer Support just to double-check that question, as sometimes, gigs are de-indexed while they wait for Support to authorize them. It cannot hurt to ask–even if it appears active–since you say there are no ‘hits’. Does that mean zero impressions or just no clicks?

If you point me to your gig, I will see if I can help!

Annie

Thank you Annie. Do you know how to contact customer support? I can’t see a link anywhere. My Gig looks like this:

1781653897_Screenshot2021-04-09at08_26_46.thumb.jpg.7300020fc29b468600ce78022b61f07f.jpg
Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 08.26.461482×1096 308 KB

Thank you!

Thank you Annie. Do you know how to contact customer support? I can’t see a link anywhere. My Gig looks like this:

Thank you!

Hi debellen,

I will have another look for your gig… 🙂

To contact CS, go to your profile picture… Then click on your photo.

Toggle down to Help & Support.

Choose ‘Seller’ > ‘Viewing Gig Statistics’ (though any header should bring you to the next bit, which is where you want to be!) > Then scroll to the very end of this page… and you will eventually find a green link that says:

Have more questions? We’re here to help. Submit a request.’

And that will take you to the page where you can create a support ticket. Be sure to ask them to ensure the gig is ‘indexed’ since this is the term CS uses for the listing of a gig so it is searchable.

EDITED to say: your gig does show if I search on the terms ‘better writer’ and ‘beta read’. The likelihood is that you are not getting seen yet because you are using very common search terms and the section is saturated with people offering the same. But eventually, you will climb and get seen.

The search term ‘better writer’ brought you up on page 1–but isn’t especially useful because the chance of a buyer using this search term is slim, and ‘writer’ on its own would place the gig much lower.

The search term ‘beta read’ only suggested you to me on page 19, because so many people use this term. It is a popular search term but you need to refine it to be more specific if you want to get seen. Think of what you would most like to beta read and try that.

Keywords…are key! 🙂 For example, ‘I will beta read your fantasy or science fiction novel’ will get you seen more, since people will see it based on the terms ‘beta read’, ‘science fiction’, ‘fantasy’ and ‘novel’.

Note that different buyers will get different results and they are also frequently rotated, but the fact you are not getting the impressions and clicks tells me you’re not choosing the best search terms. Also use your search tags wisely.

Hi debellen,

I will have another look for your gig… 🙂

To contact CS, go to your profile picture… Then click on your photo.

Toggle down to Help & Support.

Choose ‘Seller’ > ‘Viewing Gig Statistics’ (though any header should bring you to the next bit, which is where you want to be!) > Then scroll to the very end of this page… and you will eventually find a green link that says:

Have more questions? We’re here to help. Submit a request.’

And that will take you to the page where you can create a support ticket. Be sure to ask them to ensure the gig is ‘indexed’ since this is the term CS uses for the listing of a gig so it is searchable.

EDITED to say: your gig does show if I search on the terms ‘better writer’ and ‘beta read’. The likelihood is that you are not getting seen yet because you are using very common search terms and the section is saturated with people offering the same. But eventually, you will climb and get seen.

The search term ‘better writer’ brought you up on page 1–but isn’t especially useful because the chance of a buyer using this search term is slim, and ‘writer’ on its own would place the gig much lower.

The search term ‘beta read’ only suggested you to me on page 19, because so many people use this term. It is a popular search term but you need to refine it to be more specific if you want to get seen. Think of what you would most like to beta read and try that.

Keywords…are key! 🙂 For example, ‘I will beta read your fantasy or science fiction novel’ will get you seen more, since people will see it based on the terms ‘beta read’, ‘science fiction’, ‘fantasy’ and ‘novel’.

Note that different buyers will get different results and they are also frequently rotated, but the fact you are not getting the impressions and clicks tells me you’re not choosing the best search terms. Also use your search tags wisely.

Thank you so much Annie. No idea how I would have worked all of that out without your help! I will contact them, and might change my wording a little bit too.

Thank you so much Annie. No idea how I would have worked all of that out without your help! I will contact them, and might change my wording a little bit too.

I edited my comments again, debellen, as I thought of a few more things! Do drop me a message if you need more help–always happy to help a fellow ed! Every good wish…

First of all, you have to figure out your skills! I mean what can you do at its best? Think about yourself and find out what job can you do for earning from home?
The best way to start making a gig is to take a piece of paper and write 5 skills that you have. Things that you can actually do.
1.Make Multiple Gigs

When you have written 5 skills, then start making your gigs on Fiverr. If you are not getting more views, that might be because you only have one gig.

1. Keep The Gigs Related To Each Other

Try to keep all these things related to each other. That is, if one gig is related to web designing and the other is to video editing, there is a chance that you will not be able to succeed on Fiverr.

1. Never Copy Paste Gigs

Remember not to copy-paste a gig from other Fiverr sellers!

Pick up the details about your skills and what your gig is about in your own words. It will also help to increase Fiverr impressions, clicks, and views.

1. Use Targeted Keywords

Use keywords in your gig title and description. It will help your gig to appear in the top searches.

1. Buyer Requests

Fiverr impressions, clicks, and views can also increase by sending buyer requests regularly.

To send buyer requests, go to your Fiverr Dashboard > More > Buyer Request, there you can see custom buyer requests.

Read the description of each buyer request carefully, find a job matching with your skills, write a good offer, and send an offer (Gigs) to those buyer requests. Your Gig impression and views will also increase.

Archived