Help needed regarding withdrawal through Payoneer

thequreshi

Hi there. I wanted a ask a question regarding withdrawal through Payoneer. So here is my question: If I make a account on my own name on Payoneer.com and then setup up my sister’s bank account (I don’t have any) with the Payoneer account and then use this Payoneer account for withdrawal. Will I face any issue? Also if I add another bank account (my own when I have my own bank account) in the Payoneer account then will Fiverr block my Seller account?

@miiila The Customer Support just won’t answer my any inquiry.

When did you send it? Often they reply very fast, but depending on how many other inquiries they got in their queue, it can take longer.

edited to add:

By the way, you can´t withdraw your revenues to your bank account right away; after you deliver an order and the buyer marks it as complete or it autocompletes, you´ll see your earnings as ‘Funds pending clearance’ but it takes additional 14 days until you can actually withdraw the money to you Payoneer/account. Maybe you have enough time then anyway to set up your own bank account, that would be the best solution possibly. 🙂

Archived