Help needed!

khritin

I am a level 2 seller here on fiverr, however I am not getting any sales or impressions from fiverr. I don’t know what’s wrong with my gig, you can have a look over it here and please leave honest reviews, about what you think about the gig.

http://fiverr.com/khritin/create-a-set-of-banners-in-eight-sizes

I think it May be due to my long inactivity period of 2 months (Due to exams). But I think as a level two seller I should get some traffic isn’t it??

@khritin

Hi and welcome.

Some folks don’t want to believe the following…

1. It’s Christmas time in the U.S. Unless you sell Groceries, Gas, Toys, Clothes, Electronics or gift items, you can expect a slow down in Sales.

2. It’s year end for many businesses. Budgets for advertising, print and other media are spent. The buying season for many businesses is over.

3. On Fiverr you are an independent business owner and must pursue advertising and promoting of your gigs outside of Fiverr. Promote your gigs Locally, Regionally, Nationally and around the world. Promote your gigs independently. Most of your buyers are not even on Fiverr. They are out in the world and you must promote your gigs where they are.

Good luck!

Archived