Fiverr Community Forum

HELP ! Needs to report a seller!

I CAN’T FIND A NORMAL PLACE TO REPORT A SELLER!

In all posts I see " contact Customer Support "

HOW DO I F*CKING DO THIS?

WHERE IS THE BUTTON FOR REPORT!

1 Like

Have you tried contacting Customer Support? The reason people are advising you to do this is because this is what you should do if you have a legitimate complaint.

Also, you haven’t specified why you want to report your seller. If it is a problem with the quality of work produced etc, you should post about this in ‘The Ranting Pot’ but in order to get any direct assistance regarding a refund or the like you really need to just contact customer support as suggested.

How I contact this support?!!?!?!

where do i need to click? I can’t find it!

Please someone tell me how to contact support!

I don’t know how. Links do no help me. I went here: Customer Support

but I don’t know what to do there… where is the place to enter my report?

You just click on the text. You’ll see it’s colored in blue meaning it’s linked to the place where you can contact them. Anyway, I’ve provided with you a link you can copy paste to your browser or even simply click. Just fill that up and you can bring up your concerns to them. http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,
I just made a request hope this works

Helps if you actually read the FAQ first…very first topic is How to Submit a Support Ticket, speaks for itself really… :stuck_out_tongue:

In fact, right now that post is at or near the top in every category. :slight_smile: Super Sticky! Thanks for tapping the signpost.