Help! Not getting orders anymore :(

mariaslama

Ok so long story short…

After 2 years of amazing Fiverr experience and lots of ongoing projects, I have reached a terrible period… 2 months ago I had a medical issue which it had to be taken care of, and this forced me to cancel some ongoing projects. This period took about 2 weeks of me not being present here. Which, sadly, decreased my rate, and from top level, I am not level 1…

My responsiveness, rate and also on-time deliver are great, over 97%, however, unfortunately my order completion is not at 81%…and sadly, this will lead me to new entre level again…

After this period, I noticed that nobody is messaging me anymore, nobody is ordering from me, and I am very anxious about this situations, because after 2 years of ongoing work, I am not freaking out because I don’t have anything to do. I have searched my gig, and it’s the last pages of search… It really is heartbreaking for me because I have worked a lot to get to the top, and now, because of my medical thing, and my 2 weeks absence, now I am about to have nothing.

My impressions are still going down, and I really don’t know what to do to increase my gigs again 😦

This is my top gig by the way: https://www.fiverr.com/mariaslama/design-your-workbooks-freebies-and-other-pdfs

As you can see, my reviews are amazing, I am really working very hard for my clients, everything is great, but not my clicks nor impressions…

Not to mention, while I was browsing this niche of PDF design, I even noticed there is a gig by someone who literally stole my gig image and but their own PDF designs over mine…

I really don’t know what to do, should I cancel my current account and open up a new one and start fresh? Should I create a new gig? I don’t think my gig impressions/clicks/order will increase anytime soon and I don’t want to fully freak out about this…

Have you experienced something similar? Can you please advice?
Thank you so much!!

• Like 7

Hey mariaslama,I can feel for you.Although I am new here and no one to recommend you anything.But,I think you should start again by sending offers to the “Buyers request” page and explain yourself i the offer section.
Apart from it,you can create a gig explaining why you were not able to deliver projects and that you are true CHAMPION!!

• Like 3

Hey, Feel sorry for you. I think you should try to promote your gigs on social media,That will help you to get more views and impressions.i have seen your profile and after reading feedback of your clients i can say that you have really worked hard to reach there so close this one and opening a new account is not a good idea.Keep your head up.Do not give up. wish you the best.

• Like 3

Hello,

It must feel terrible to be in such a crisis, however based upon what I’ve read around here by some of the Fiverr Veterans, it would prove worthwhile to be persistently optimistic and patient. According to my research, it seems you may have been placed lower in the search rankings due to your most recent Fiverr experience being a cancellation of orders. At the end of the day they are a business as well, and they lose money from a Seller’s canceled orders. Take hearth though; for in time you will rank back up and perhaps even beyond where you were. At least you know it isn’t impossible to obtain, and more importantly, you know you are more than capable. Be sure to check out the ‘Buyer’s Requests’ section of Fiverr. Submitting proposals may bring more buyers to your profile/gig URL, which will result in more traction to your services, and hopefully get the wheels turning on those orders once again!

• Like 4

hey im new here but one thing i have observe is that the gig impressions on my gig suddenly got zero. i dont know what happen. usually at the beggining of the mos. my gig would have a great status. fiverr must have been doing something in the algorithm.

• Like 3

hey im new here but one thing i have observe is that the gig impressions on my gig suddenly got zero. i dont know what happen. usually at the beggining of the mos. my gig would have a great status. fiverr must have been doing something in the algorithm.

I’m pretty sure that is normal. It has also happened to me at the beginning of this month, but only when looking on the Fiverr mobile app. If I look at my statistics on a Laptop/PC browser it shows everything in much detail.

• Like 2

I’m pretty sure that is normal. It has also happened to me at the beginning of this month, but only when looking on the Fiverr mobile app. If I look at my statistics on a Laptop/PC browser it shows everything in much detail.

im actually using my computer looking at it. i dont use my mobile using those statistics since they are general. and im only looking into one gig.

• Like 2

No,earlier you were a new seller as you get older here and new gigs keep on adding your gig goes on to degrade in position,that’s why the number will keep on decreasing if your gig is unpopular.

• Like 2

Hey mariaslama,I can feel for you.Although I am new here and no one to recommend you anything.But,I think you should start again by sending offers to the “Buyers request” page and explain yourself i the offer section.

Apart from it,you can create a gig explaining why you were not able to deliver projects and that you are true CHAMPION!!

Thank you! Yes, that would be a great idea for start 🙂

• Like 3

Hey, Feel sorry for you. I think you should try to promote your gigs on social media,That will help you to get more views and impressions.i have seen your profile and after reading feedback of your clients i can say that you have really worked hard to reach there so close this one and opening a new account is not a good idea.Keep your head up.Do not give up. wish you the best.

Indeed, that’s the main reason that I wouldn’t want to open up a new one, because I know how hard it has been and how long I have waited to get here, to the top point. Yes, the social media promotion would be a great idea. I’ve seen there are a lot of Facebook groups that could help…

• Like 3

Hello,

It must feel terrible to be in such a crisis, however based upon what I’ve read around here by some of the Fiverr Veterans, it would prove worthwhile to be persistently optimistic and patient. According to my research, it seems you may have been placed lower in the search rankings due to your most recent Fiverr experience being a cancellation of orders. At the end of the day they are a business as well, and they lose money from a Seller’s canceled orders. Take hearth though; for in time you will rank back up and perhaps even beyond where you were. At least you know it isn’t impossible to obtain, and more importantly, you know you are more than capable. Be sure to check out the ‘Buyer’s Requests’ section of Fiverr. Submitting proposals may bring more buyers to your profile/gig URL, which will result in more traction to your services, and hopefully get the wheels turning on those orders once again!

Yep, I have not experienced this before, this sudden huge drop of things, so the cancelations were the main factors… I will check the buyers requests and will be more patient, hopefully I will get up soon 🙂

• Like 3

Yep, I have not experienced this before, this sudden huge drop of things, so the cancelations were the main factors… I will check the buyers requests and will be more patient, hopefully I will get up soon 🙂

You definitely will be back up there, Godspeed!

• Like 3

same issue here. My sales have just suddenly stopped. I think Fiverr’s algorithm must have changed 😦

same issue here. I have been working for 2 years but from this january my gig disappear 2nd time and not getting sale on fiverr. someone please help me how to improve it please

• Like 2

same here, after working on fiverr for almost 5 years, my gig was sent to the last page of best seller section and now i have no one asking on messages (let alone new orders)… i hope we will get through this

• Like 3

I emailed Fivverr about this, just asking for some advice on why no orders are coming through now and to see if something has changed their end.

They DELETED my account without any explanation.

Something fishy is going on! I’m tired of wasting my time with Fiverr now, they used to be a great place to sell my services but in recent months they have got too big for their boots!

I’m joining other freelancing sites as we speak as I’ve got no time for them anymore!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!
Don’t be afraid! If you’re not getting any order directly by gig impressions, kindly check out the buyer request section every half n hours ,try to send a great offer with great price! Not lowest because you are providing quality service on a good price .so keep working on proposals and communication and absolutely start getting order by custom offers. There is some of freelancer getting direct sales from gig click or impressions, because I have lots click without any order but currently I have lots of order with few clicks
Best of luck
Happy selling
Work hard and enjoy
Atul verma

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I emailed Fivverr about this, just asking for some advice on why no orders are coming through now and to see if something has changed their end.

They DELETED my account without any explanation.

Something fishy is going on! I’m tired of wasting my time with Fiverr now, they used to be a great place to sell my services but in recent months they have got too big for their boots!

I’m joining other freelancing sites as we speak as I’ve got no time for them anymore!

so did you finally leave?which freelance site fid you join?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

No one is addressing the actual problem here - Fiverr's ridiculous system. A buyer doesn't bother to read gig's description and thinks he is making the right order, only to request a refund because he ordered something that I do not offer. This happens more often than you think. People don't like to read. And then buyers are punished by pushing them down the search results. Support doesn't care, because its algorithms and out of their control. But for people who are looking for a steady income, it makes a lot of difference.  And it only proves that you cannot rely on Fiverr. One day you are on top, and the next day - for reasons beyond your control - your gig isn't noticeable for weeks. I try my best to like Fiverr, and I still do in many areas, but it is impossible to rely on this platform no matter how hard you try. 

• Like 1