Help on proof reading gig

mxxrcell

Hello.
I recently created a new Fiverr gig and wanted to know what I can do to make it go to the front page. Such as whether my tags are good or not or if my photo is up to standard… etc.
This is the gig. 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.fef2e6e457903d177a0d1426b1091ad6.png Fiverr.com
proof-read-your-work.jpg.7f233611d59efa5898170b724eaea488.jpg

mxxrcell : I will proof read, correct and edit your english for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, mxxrcell will proof read, correct and edit your english. | Do you want to publish your project but cannot because your document is not formal enough?This is where I come in!I am native English.I also | On Fiverr

Hello and welcome,
Unfortunately, this type of gig is not allowed on Fiverr. See post 27 in this thread:

Hi, this time I want to share my feedback from CS. Question was related to “I will improve your gig” kind of service. To anyone interested, I quote their answer: Unfortunately, offering service of this type is not allowed on Fiverr. If you have any other creative ideas and you are unsure if you can create a Gig offering that service, you can contact me, and I will be glad to check that for you.

Hello and welcome,

Unfortunately, this type of gig is not allowed on Fiverr. See post 27 in this thread:

Hi, this time I want to share my feedback from CS. Question was related to “I will improve your gig” kind of service. To anyone interested, I quote their answer: Unfortunately, offering service of this type is not allowed on Fiverr. If you have any other creative ideas and you are unsure if you can create a Gig offering that service, you can contact me, and I will be glad to check that for you.

Oh yes I see, is it possible I could edit my gig so I would be proof reading work that is not a Fiverr gig?

Also - you state that you use Davinci Resolve for editing - but that’s a video editing software…

Yes I need to update my profile, when video editing I use davinci resolve, but when I edit text (as in proofreading) I obviously don’t use davinci.

Archived