Help or Advice please -

steo85

Hi All

My name is Stephen and I am relatively new to Fiverr and having great fun on the site.

I have encountered a problem today and would like some advice please.

My gig is entitled “I will leave a professional review” and in the description I add " a positive review on Amazon with five stars"

So an hour ago I get a gig asking me to leave a “negative feedback with one star” I assume this buyer is not happy with their purchase but I feel this would be unprofessional of me to do this.

I am worried if I request the buyer to cancel the gig they will refuse and then leave me bad feedback.

Can anyone please help me out?

Reply to @steo85: Before all that, just do a mutual cancelation. There should be no reason why some one would not accept it… if your gig also say’s its for professional reviews than you should beable to write a bad review in a professional way… If not than you should describe your gig more clearly for “positive” reviews only instead.

Reply to @steo85: A cancellation without the buyer’s consent.

Let’s hope that he will accept to mutually cancel.

Also, keep in mind what thepromogirl said. Buying and selling Amazon reviews is a violation both of Fiverr’s and Amazon’s ToS. You and your buyers could get banned from Fiverr and Amazon for that.

Archived