HELP! Order Dispute

heyfellow1

If I accept, will it drop my completion rate?

yes it will !

No matter what method we use to cancel order, it will drop order completion rate.

( I have read few posts where people says if fiverr CS cancel it and you have a valide point it wont affect your order completion rate )

yes it will !

No matter what method we use to cancel order, it will drop order completion rate.

( I have read few posts where people says if fiverr CS cancel it and you have a valide point it wont affect your order completion rate )

Wow that’s so unfair…I mean this could be a competitor…Like who cancels 1 min after buying??

Basically this guy just ordered from me gave me the requirements and then exactly like 2 minutes after he opened a dispute, find the screenshot attached. What should I do? Will my ratings get slammed?

Hopefully, CS cancels. I hate to meet this type of buyer. Like, there are so many clicks before one eventually orders. How is it possible for anyone to order by mistake? Fiverr should start punishing these buyers. Cancel and give them their money, but make sure they lose the $2 (whatever the amount is) processing fee.

Hopefully, CS cancels. I hate to meet this type of buyer. Like, there are so many clicks before one eventually orders. How is it possible for anyone to order by mistake? Fiverr should start punishing these buyers. Cancel and give them their money, but make sure they lose the $2 (whatever the amount is) processing fee.

I know right, I’m going to be honest, I have my suspicions about my competition doing this cause the account was created recently but I don’t have proof so its just a suspicion which leads to no where. Its a big pain for us.

Keep in mind Fiverr support is taking longer to reply to tickets so if the delivery is near you may first send them a extension request.

First: Open a ticket with customer support asking them to cancel this order

Tell the buyer you have contacted CS, send them a screenshot of your request, and explain that due to Covid they’re taking longer to reply, so ask for a 5 days extension and let them know that as soon as CS cancels their money will be refunded to their account.

Be extra nice and reassuring for them not to think you somehow trying to scam them.

Good luck!

I can’t do an extension request, I would need to decline the dispute then to do the request

GOOD NEWS guys! I had a decent talk with the buyer and managed to convince him to withdraw his request. He basically wanted to withdraw because he found someone for free to make a logo. I told him that I can make the logo with my style and animate it. And he accepted. Perfect and CS never got involved :)) Thanks for all your help.

Archived