HELP! Paypal to Fiverr Refund

just4biz

I have an unusual situation which i need help with if anyone has faced something similar.

I had my money $119 withdrawn to my paypal account. I then found out that I have an issue with Paypal since my account was opened when I was living in another country and now i do not live there anymore so I has limited access to my account and the only thing i could do is refund the money.

I refunded the money that i has just received from fiverr. The refund was made back to fiverr from paypal but my fiverr account does not show the refunded amount.

I have written to the fiverr team but i don’t seem to be getting any positive response. Surely there must be a way out of this to recover my money.

At the end of the day, my money is now with fiverr so there has to be a solution to get to me.

Does anyone have any tips, advice, solution to this?

I understand that the transfers are final and the process cannot be changes. I am guessing this is in the case of transfer to a wrong account or an invalid account or something like that.

In this case, the transfer was completed succesfully and then the money was refunded to the sender which is fiverr.

So the money is not lost and is now with Fiverr. It just seems unfair that there is nothing that can be done about it.

In addition to getting in touch with Fiverr CS, you need to contact PayPal. Funds cannot be reversed back to Fiverr completely so that should never be attempted. The funds end up stuck where no one can utilize them.

The last time I saw one of these situations posted that got resolved, the user had to get PayPal to cancel the reversal and put the funds back in PP. Then you work out any issues remaining with them. Fiverr probably won’t even get involved.

Thanks fonthaunt. I do realize now that i should not have done the refund. It has been a complete disaster so far. However, the fiverr CS guys are trying to help me out so lets see what happens. I do hope things work out and this becomes a lesson for people trying to do the mistake that i did.

Archived