HELP PLEASE.Can't get my first order

usman_kiani123

Can people on this forum see my blog for suggestions on improvements?

yeah you should keep messaging to there post and keep chating in this forum …the fiverr gives some rating additional to you thats promote you ,keep chating in this forum as keep membership…you can get offers by this people you commented or by others…

yeah you should keep messaging to there post and keep chating in this forum …the fiverr gives some rating additional to you thats promote you ,keep chating in this forum as keep membership…you can get offers by this people you commented or by others…

thankyou so much for the info

i have also… don’t worry …,its a time of period we want to put up or move on to next level or you just calm and wait for the offers its come to you…stay blessed…for bright future

I’d appreciate if anyone tells me how to improve my gig.

You are allowed to put a Fiverr link to your gig in this category. Suggest you add the link to your initial post.

wait for the offers its come to you

Don’t wait …. New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

What you should follow for first order:

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter.

😍

I’d appreciate if anyone tells me how to improve my gig.

You are allowed to put a Fiverr link to your gig in this category. Suggest you add the link to your initial post.

wait for the offers its come to you

Don’t wait …. New Sellers .... Success Doesn't Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you for the info, I have added the link. Please have a look if you may.

• 2 weeks later...

What you should follow for first order:

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter.

😍

Thank you so muh for these priceless tips.

I have a question 🙂

Concerning the last tip, how can I contact buyers? 😓Please help me I am desperate…

• 2 weeks later...

iam roshan i a new user in fiverr.but yet i faced so bad about it.because i am every time trying to get a order but i didnot get it yet…so anyone would rate my gigs

be patient, it might take some time.

i hope you’ll make it sooner

be patient, it might take some time.

i hope you’ll make it sooner

Hello Dr Usman, Don’t worry. Your day will come. I was like you. Just keep sending buyer request. Make sure you understand buyer requirements. If you can try making some more gigs and posting them on different social media. It will help you. Remember Rome was not build in one day. I wish you all the best for your career. If you have any question you may ask me. Thanks

Hello Dr Usman, Don’t worry. Your day will come. I was like you. Just keep sending buyer request. Make sure you understand buyer requirements. If you can try making some more gigs and posting them on different social media. It will help you. Remember Rome was not build in one day. I wish you all the best for your career. If you have any question you may ask me. Thanks

I am also new to Fiverr. I came to know that social media promotion will help to get more orders.

Thanks.

Archived