Help please I'm stuck at zero views

mesaaaa

Hi Mesa, greetings from Egypt 🙂 I liked both of your gigs and added to my favs to visit you from time to another. Adding a video for your lyrics gig is a GREAT start. I believe you will gain client interest soon. The first order may take some time, just stay around.

Best wishes

Hint : For your Minimalist Modern Logo gig, add more File Format(s) supported like jpeg, png, pds, ai, etc… that will help a bit in gig search.

Hello mesaaaa,

Welcome to fiverr,

For new gigs on fiverr it will take some time to get views and impressions so just stay around and you will get your first order very soon.

TIP: for both of your gigs always try to deliver some extra free stuffs or complimentary concept.

Hope you will get some sales soon.
Best Regards,
Coder12895

Hi Mesa, greetings from Egypt 🙂 I liked both of your gigs and added to my favs to visit you from time to another. Adding a video for your lyrics gig is a GREAT start. I believe you will gain client interest soon. The first order may take some time, just stay around.

Best wishes

Hint : For your Minimalist Modern Logo gig, add more File Format(s) supported like jpeg, png, pds, ai, etc… that will help a bit in gig search.

just stay around

just stay around

You Stay Around too, coder12895 😂

hehe

Best wishes

Thank you so much for takin the time to help me out!!

Hello mesaaaa,

Welcome to fiverr,

For new gigs on fiverr it will take some time to get views and impressions so just stay around and you will get your first order very soon.

TIP: for both of your gigs always try to deliver some extra free stuffs or complimentary concept.

Hope you will get some sales soon.

Best Regards,

Coder12895

Thank you so much for these tips!!

Archived