Fiverr Community Forum

Help Post for Job Delivery

Hello,
If I have completed my Job before the given Time and deliver the Job, is it Okay for a Good Review?
OR
It is better to Deliver the Last Moment for a Good Review?

Please let me Know.

Thanks
EASMIN AKTER

2 Likes

@easminmony hi there. It is really good that you have completed your job before the deadline. But let your buyer know that before you submit the work. He will check for sure. If he satisfies with your work he will definitely tell you to submit and give you a good review. Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you So Much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grinning:

1 Like

You are welcome. Best of luck.:+1::+1:

1 Like

Oh god. Please stop giving bad advices.

@easminmony if you finished it you should deliver it with a deliver button not with a message like other person “advised” you.
You can submit your work anytime you want before the deadline however it doesn’t mean that you will get a good review just because you delivered early or right on time.
If your quality of work is not good enough for client you still might get a bad review. And there are a lot of other factors that will affect what review you will get from your client.
So your question is technically incorrect asking if delivery time will get you a good review.

4 Likes

Agreed, while a faster delivery can impress a client, there are some possible downsides:

• If the work is rushed, it is not great work. Leave it sit for a while and look over it to see if it is great tomorrow when you are fresh.
  • If the customer thinks you didn’t need long to do it, they can think you were not worth the money (sometimes even if the work is amazing).

Forget about your reviews (as that is all about you) and focus on doing Great Work (as that is about the customer’s thing). Great work, leads to happy customers.

When you know it is great work, deliver it using the official Green Box. Then leave feedback up to the client.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Dear for your Good Suggestions :blush: :smiley:

@mariashtelle1 hi, hope you are fine. Please don’t take it otherwise. I am not giving anyone any bad ideas or suggestion. All i wanted to say is before you submit you can tell your buyer that you have done it and you want to submit it. I know there is a button called submit. Whenever i want i can press it. But people make mistakes. So if i or someone eles double check the file, we can’t tell that there is no problem at all. And another important thing is most of the buyers cant give the proper details at the first time. They get their incompleted ideas when you create something for them. Then they ask you to do a little change. Sometimes Buyer’s get really mad when you submit the work without telling him. So please don’t mind if i hurt you with my words. I just wanted to clear this.

2 Likes

And why would you do that? If I’m a client I would be really puzzled if someone comes to me and tells “I did the work but do you want me submit it?”. Of course clients want you to submit the work. That’s what they paid for, that’s what they are waiting for.

It looks like you don’t know how fiverr works :thinking:
Of course it’s tough to get it right from the first time and that’s why there is a REVISION button.
You deliver your work properly and then if your client need changes he can press request a revision button.

5 Likes

While if you know you have a good, mature customer, showing work early can be a good thing, it can backfire horribly if the customer is not used to seeing incomplete work.

I know the OP said it was complete and maybe it is super but giving an extra opportunity to second-guess outside of the accept/revision choice can have devastating consequences if the customer suddenly thinks this gives them the right to meddle rather than simply be excited and close the job.

If the work is ready, Deliver. If it is not ready and you do no trust this client from several former jobs, don’t deliver until it is ready. If necessary, get a trusted person to compare your work to the Brief to see if they match.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, you are right. I need a lot to learn.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :blush: :smiley: