Help! Problems with fiverr!

adamvinc

This is my first time using fiver. I tried to purchase a gig for over $500 - When trying to check out they told me there was a problem with my payment provider. But when I checked my bank the money had left! Now I am left with no money, and no gig. I emailed support 3 days ago and got nothing back yet. This is such a bad service! What can I do about this?

This is my first time using fiver. I tried to purchase a gig for over $500 - When trying to check out they told me there was a problem with my payment provider. But when I checked my bank the money had left! Now I am left with no money, and no gig. I emailed support 3 days ago and got nothing back yet. This is such a bad service! What can I do about this?

I emailed support 3 days ago and got nothing back yet.

I’m sorry to hear this. But don’t worry support will reply and will solve it for you. Sometimes this glitch happens on fiverr.

Though it might take them a couple of days to respond, they seem to be overwhelmed during this times.

it is very bad experiences. I think, you need to take customer support in Live chat. if you can explain it to the customer support team, they will give you the best solution. as you emailed on support that is very slow now.

you need to take customer support in Live chat.

please don’t mislead people. Fiverr doesn’t have live chat option.

Archived