Help Regarding My Gig

asif_husssain94

I am new on fiverr. I am trying to get order and have sent a lot of requests. Unfortunately I have not received any order. What’s the actual problem? Can anyone help me please.

I am trying to get order and have sent a lot of requests.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

lets suppose i am a buyer looking for a creative business card, what will be your reply to my request?

lets see what you will type to get my attention. after that we will discuss more about it

Hi Dear! Are you looking for a business card designer? I am the perfect one for your project. I am Muhammad Asif a professional graphic designer working with a company based in Pakistan and I have an experience of more than 3 years. I can create amazing business card. I can share my previous projects with you for your satisfaction. I assure you that you will be satisfied with my work. Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you so much

Hi Dear! Are you looking for a business card designer? I am the perfect one for your project. I am Muhammad Asif a professional graphic designer working with a company based in Pakistan and I have an experience of more than 3 years. I can create amazing business card. I can share my previous projects with you for your satisfaction. I assure you that you will be satisfied with my work. Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you so much

ok its good, try to offer unlimited revisions and some free stuff as well like 2,3 concepts to choose the best one or two sided business card for a single side price.

also try to reduce your intro. you don’t need to tell the buyer that you are working with a company etc. buyers really don’t interested in it.

the more shorter and to the point reply you write will get more attention.

ok its good, try to offer unlimited revisions and some free stuff as well like 2,3 concepts to choose the best one or two sided business card for a single side price.

also try to reduce your intro. you don’t need to tell the buyer that you are working with a company etc. buyers really don’t interested in it.

the more shorter and to the point reply you write will get more attention.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Can you please give me a favor by checking my gig? I shall be grateful for you.

Archived