Help regarding Payment in Pakistan

fawnine

Salam! Hey there, I need help regarding withdrawing my money from Fiverr in Pakistan. I would like to know sellers from Pakistan that how do you withdraw your money. Can I know the full procedure for withdrawing payment and I would like to know whether it is possible to withdraw appro 12$ or 15$? and should we withdraw a small amount of money from Fiverr? Thanks.
Your opinion is highly appreciated!

Maybe these will help?

TL;DR: Payoneer is cheaper than PayPal for sellers that need to convert USD to their local currency, switching to a different method of withdraw can save up to 2% on all withdraws. The only purpose of this post is to help sellers save money. This is not a sponsored post or any form of advertisement, and I will not be including a referral link or anything else that would give me any economic intensive to promote this service. A problem a lot of us faces is that PayPal’s exchange rate from USD t…
I don’t know why, everytime when i withdraws payment to paypal then it cuts 10% from my total in paypal then it sends to my bank account. I was very wondered because 20% already takes by fiverr and when i sends it to my bank account via Paypal inIndia then additional 10% also cuts by transfer charge. I don’t know how. Please tell me suggestion which one is best Paypal or Payoneer and also what is total deduction % taking by both method to transfer it to bank account in India.
Hello everyone! I live in Europe and I was already withdrawing money through PayPal (Euro to Euro transaction). Now it seems that I can choose to withdraw the money in two different currencies, Euro or Dollar. Do you have any advice? I would like to avoid high commissions from PayPal or whatever they’ll do with my money. Thanks

(Check the tutorial from discobot in your messages to learn how to tag people.)

Maybe these will help?

TL;DR: Payoneer is cheaper than PayPal for sellers that need to convert USD to their local currency, switching to a different method of withdraw can save up to 2% on all withdraws. The only purpose of this post is to help sellers save money. This is not a sponsored post or any form of advertisement, and I will not be including a referral link or anything else that would give me any economic intensive to promote this service. A problem a lot of us faces is that PayPal’s exchange rate from USD t…
I don’t know why, everytime when i withdraws payment to paypal then it cuts 10% from my total in paypal then it sends to my bank account. I was very wondered because 20% already takes by fiverr and when i sends it to my bank account via Paypal inIndia then additional 10% also cuts by transfer charge. I don’t know how. Please tell me suggestion which one is best Paypal or Payoneer and also what is total deduction % taking by both method to transfer it to bank account in India.
Hello everyone! I live in Europe and I was already withdrawing money through PayPal (Euro to Euro transaction). Now it seems that I can choose to withdraw the money in two different currencies, Euro or Dollar. Do you have any advice? I would like to avoid high commissions from PayPal or whatever they’ll do with my money. Thanks

(Check the tutorial from discobot in your messages to learn how to tag people.)

Thanks for your advice, I’ll be reviewing them.

Salam! Hey there, I need help regarding withdrawing my money from Fiverr in Pakistan. I would like to know sellers from Pakistan that how do you withdraw your money. Can I know the full procedure for withdrawing payment and I would like to know whether it is possible to withdraw appro 12$ or 15$? and should we withdraw a small amount of money from Fiverr? Thanks.

Your opinion is highly appreciated!

WasSalam @fawnine,

Withdrawing money from Fiverr to any local is quite easy. Here is step by step procedure:

1. Go to “Earnings” Page
  2. Click “Fiverr Revenue Card”
  3. You will be asked to link your Payoneer account. If you already have a payoneer account, just link it. If you don’t have, Sign up on Payoneer. You must provide your 100% original details to avoid any problem in future.
  4. When you have linked your Payoneer to Fiverr, it will be reviewed and approved in a few days. You will receive Payoneer Master Card in following 7-10 days on the address you will use while creating the payoneer.
  5. You can then click Fiverr Revenue Card to withdraw any cleared funds in your Fiverr account.
  6. Your money will be sent from Fiverr to Payoneer in 1-3 days.
  7. You can then attach your local bank to your payoneer account and withdraw your earning to your local bank account. OR you can use the Payoneer Master Card in any ATM bank and withdraw your earnings directly from ATM.

it is possible to withdraw appro 12$ or 15$?

Yes, you can.

should we withdraw a small amount of money from Fiverr?

No. On each transection from Fiverr to Payoneer, you will have to pay fees ($1 for 3 days transfer time or #3 for urgent 1 days transfer time)

Hope it clarifies.

Hey @muhammadfaheem0 payonner card is a relatively expense option to use. the better way is to just link you account to payonner and transfer fund via bank transfer option
then download the JazzCash app and in app link it to payonner this way you will be able to transfer funds directly to your jazzcash wallet at the best rate possible.
Also by using this method u can withdraw as low as a single dollar

WasSalam @fawnine,

Withdrawing money from Fiverr to any local is quite easy. Here is step by step procedure:

1. Go to “Earnings” Page
  2. Click “Fiverr Revenue Card”
  3. You will be asked to link your Payoneer account. If you already have a payoneer account, just link it. If you don’t have, Sign up on Payoneer. You must provide your 100% original details to avoid any problem in future.
  4. When you have linked your Payoneer to Fiverr, it will be reviewed and approved in a few days. You will receive Payoneer Master Card in following 7-10 days on the address you will use while creating the payoneer.
  5. You can then click Fiverr Revenue Card to withdraw any cleared funds in your Fiverr account.
  6. Your money will be sent from Fiverr to Payoneer in 1-3 days.
  7. You can then attach your local bank to your payoneer account and withdraw your earning to your local bank account. OR you can use the Payoneer Master Card in any ATM bank and withdraw your earnings directly from ATM.

it is possible to withdraw appro 12$ or 15$?

Yes, you can.

should we withdraw a small amount of money from Fiverr?

No. On each transection from Fiverr to Payoneer, you will have to pay fees ($1 for 3 days transfer time or #3 for urgent 1 days transfer time)

Hope it clarifies.

Thank you very much, but I wanted to ask one thing, which method personally do you use? PayPal (i think its not available in Pakistan) or Payoneer?

Hey @muhammadfaheem0 payonner card is a relatively expense option to use. the better way is to just link you account to payonner and transfer fund via bank transfer option

then download the JazzCash app and in app link it to payonner this way you will be able to transfer funds directly to your jazzcash wallet at the best rate possible.

Also by using this method u can withdraw as low as a single dollar

Do Payoneer charges extra amount of money when withdrawing from Payoneer to Bank?

Do Payoneer charges extra amount of money when withdrawing from Payoneer to Bank?

payonner does charge a 2% but thats adjusted in the exchange rate for example if the market exchange rate is 167 or something you will get about 163-164 approximately

jazzcash however gives a better rate but charges a 2% on the whole so its the same, but jazzcash is almost instant for most of the people

and just to mention you cannot withdraw less than 100$ directly to the bank by using payonner

payonner does charge a 2% but thats adjusted in the exchange rate for example if the market exchange rate is 167 or something you will get about 163-164 approximately

jazzcash however gives a better rate but charges a 2% on the whole so its the same, but jazzcash is almost instant for most of the people

and just to mention you cannot withdraw less than 100$ directly to the bank by using payonner

So, basically the idea is we should go with Jazz cash instead of Bank Transfer when having less amount of money. right?

So, basically the idea is we should go with Jazz cash instead of Bank Transfer when having less amount of money. right?

yes exactly, for amounts less than 100$ go with jazzcash unless go with bank transfer since back transfer is better with huge amounts

also do consider that you will have to pay 20 rupee per 1000 rupee if cash is withdrawn from a jazzcash agent, to avoid that you can get a jazzcash card and if ordered in july it will be free(cashback) that card can be used to withdraw from atm directly without paying any extra money

yes exactly, for amounts less than 100$ go with jazzcash unless go with bank transfer since back transfer is better with huge amounts

also do consider that you will have to pay 20 rupee per 1000 rupee if cash is withdrawn from a jazzcash agent, to avoid that you can get a jazzcash card and if ordered in july it will be free(cashback) that card can be used to withdraw from atm directly without paying any extra money

Thanks for your help, from where can we get jazz cash car and as you said its free this month?

Thanks for your help, from where can we get jazz cash car and as you said its free this month?

download the jasscash app and sign up, there will be a section within app for card ordering, you will initially have to pay 599 for the card but once delivered they will give you a cash back of the same amount after your first transaction.

download the jasscash app and sign up, there will be a section within app for card ordering, you will initially have to pay 599 for the card but once delivered they will give you a cash back of the same amount after your first transaction.

like in simple words, first i will have to pay 600 PKR, then after first transaction I will receive my 600 PKR back? I am bit confused so sorry for lame questions! 😙

like in simple words, first i will have to pay 600 PKR, then after first transaction I will receive my 600 PKR back? I am bit confused so sorry for lame questions! 😙

yes indeed,

dont worry brother we are all here to help and be helped, never hesitate

Archived