Fiverr Forum

Help requested for new buyer

I’m not having a great experience. First one cancelled on me just before the deadline with no explanation other than technical issue. Second one I’ve paid for and sent details but had no communication from the seller. Is ther ea way of contacting Fiverr directly to query refunds / issues?

be very careful in giving your Hosting and domain details. Many of the guys working out of India and other places are only on here to steal websites and domains. Fiverr is an ideal place. Once they get your logon details, they cancel the gig. Usually with in days you find out your websites are gone, hacked or have worms and virus they spread through your website.

I think It’s better to contact seller before you order, just to contact with it before , also bitter to be specific in your request, good luck

mykingwood said: Many of the guys working out of India and other places are only on here to steal websites and domains.

Reply to @mykingwood: It is not about someone from India who is only here to steal websites. I'm from India and even I build websites here and till today none of my clients had any problem giving out their hosting details.
It's all about seller/buyer trust.
I believe that there are these " Wicked Ones " in every country and not just someone from India.

To the OP : Always check a seller's reputation and discuss your project before placing an order with them.
If you think that the seller is unresponsive the you can always contact Customer Support and ask for a refund.
Hope this helps.
Peace and love to you.