HELP ! The impressions on my gigs are increasing but am yet to receive an order,

cecilyrics

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% customer satisfaction guarantee is also very risky.)
The ‘friend’ gig, I’m assuming, has this so that you can continue correspondence, but this risks you having to deal with someone who refuses to help themselves improve, forever. Honestly, I would say 50 correspondences (revisions) per $5 is plenty for you to get to know them, while also protecting yourself from the darker side of humanity. If you like them, AND they wish to continue, you can always give a custom offer for longer correspondences.
Honestly, I’m not keen on the entire setup of this gig, as there are currently too many loopholes. You’re reaching out to troubled folks, and I applaud that, but you have to keep yourself safe too.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused about anything and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your two ‘you’ pictures have been cropped oddly.
There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. See if whomever is teaching you English can look over a few places, as they’ll be best to help explain some of the rules.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% customer satisfaction guarantee is also very risky.)

The ‘friend’ gig, I’m assuming, has this so that you can continue correspondence, but this risks you having to deal with someone who refuses to help themselves improve, forever. Honestly, I would say 50 correspondences (revisions) per $5 is plenty for you to get to know them, while also protecting yourself from the darker side of humanity. If you like them, AND they wish to continue, you can always give a custom offer for longer correspondences.

Honestly, I’m not keen on the entire setup of this gig, as there are currently too many loopholes. You’re reaching out to troubled folks, and I applaud that, but you have to keep yourself safe too.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused about anything and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your two ‘you’ pictures have been cropped oddly.

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. See if whomever is teaching you English can look over a few places, as they’ll be best to help explain some of the rules.

wowh, thank you very much @imagination7413 , i really appreciate your help. I am cleared about so many things i need to know with your explanation. ☺️

Much better in most aspects, though there are still some improvement’s that can be made, and you’ve introduced a new problem (small and fixable, but tricky).

So, from the top!

Your gig descriptions have improved in content, but they could be better. There’s a free course offered by Fiverr that can give you a few further tips in this area. Be sure you have a few free hours and something to take notes down notes on.
You’ve added a problem in this part, involving the rules of capitalization. All caps-lock and capitalizing every word is distracting and unprofessional. (The words that are capitalized are: proper nouns, titles, and sentence starts. NOT every single word.) This is fairly easy to fix, it just takes time.

Some of your images still need better cropping and editing, and Fiverr allows three images per gig, so you have space to add more. This bears repeating: Always check all your gig images from your profile for how they appear as thumbnails.

Again: If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Much better in most aspects, though there are still some improvement’s that can be made, and you’ve introduced a new problem (small and fixable, but tricky).

So, from the top!

Your gig descriptions have improved in content, but they could be better. There’s a free course offered by Fiverr that can give you a few further tips in this area. Be sure you have a few free hours and something to take notes down notes on.

You’ve added a problem in this part, involving the rules of capitalization. All caps-lock and capitalizing every word is distracting and unprofessional. (The words that are capitalized are: proper nouns, titles, and sentence starts. NOT every single word.) This is fairly easy to fix, it just takes time.

Some of your images still need better cropping and editing, and Fiverr allows three images per gig, so you have space to add more. This bears repeating: Always check all your gig images from your profile for how they appear as thumbnails.

Again: If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

👍 Thank you very much, you have been most helpful, I really appreciate your help.

So, from the top!

Taking this course, its really very helpful.

Archived