HELP: The order is canceled and the buyer's account is no longer available

luqi0618

Hi I recently completed an order. However the order is canceled now. I would like to contact the buyer then I find that the buyer’s account is no longer available. The money is returned to the buyer. What happened?? Is it a scam?? He was happy with my work and left me a 5-star review. How was the order canceled? This is unfair. I need the money please. 😭

5.JPG.55e96754b6cf637ed1444226130b2ab1.JPG

It sounds like a PayPal chargeback I’m afraid. The buyer would have disputed the transaction with PayPal, who have clawed back the money from Fiverr.

The only thing you can do is raise a ticket with Fiverr Customer Support. Give them as much evidence as you can to show that you delivered the work as requested and that the buyer was happy. I believe Customer Support will attempt to dispute the chargeback.

Good luck.

It sounds like a PayPal chargeback I’m afraid. The buyer would have disputed the transaction with PayPal, who have clawed back the money from Fiverr.

The only thing you can do is raise a ticket with Fiverr Customer Support. Give them as much evidence as you can to show that you delivered the work as requested and that the buyer was happy. I believe Customer Support will attempt to dispute the chargeback.

Good luck.

Thanks a lottttt!!! I will try:anguished:

• 5 months later...

Archived