Fiverr Community Forum

Help! This is still a big problem to many Fiverrians!

I am still saying there should be a solution to this Fiverr problem I presented here before: Why Is Fiverr Doing Nothing About This Serious Problem?

I don’t want to conclude that Fiverr, a company I respected so much far far before I joined its freelance network can be this insensitive to an issue that is plaguing their workers in their numbers.

You gave me a test, and I scored 9.2/10 (which is quite above average) and you think the next test you will serve me, is not to have an opportunity to prove myself for scoring that high? For me, it’s thoroughly unfair, and someone has to point it out. If you like, call me an activist, but I am only asking for the basic right things to be observed.

1 Like

So if you are talking again about buyer requests then your test score has nothing to do with it.
You can not request from fiverr to show you buyer requests if there is no requests from buyers.

It also depends on how many people post requests from the buyer side and sometimes it might be no one posting them.

So fiverr just physically can’t show you something that is not there.

Also bare in mind that the lower your level the less buyer requests you see and again it might be zero.

If you still believe there is a problem you can address it to fiverr customer support and they will answer to you.

3 Likes

In addition to what @mariashtelle1 advised:

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

2 Likes

You don’t get privileges for completing skills tests with high scores. It wouldn’t help Fiverr’s business for them to do that. They have KPIs for what they should support and skills tests do not indicate selling potential at all.

3 Likes

You make activism sound like a bad thing. Activism is about doing something for the better and being heard in a world of change. Please. If this is important to you; speak louder, get wilder and be heard.
Keep going

Thank you @Iloydsolutions, the link helped a little.

1 Like

Why Is Fiverr Doing Nothing About This Serious Problem? .