Help to bring my gigs back

urban_creation6

Hi
Is there anyone who can help me with bringing my gigs back to its original position? I have been affected by this issue which has been happening for over 2 months now. My gigs were on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years ( 1 gig about 1 year). 2 months ago all of them are gone to last pages of each category without any reason. Then that means all the stats dropped to 0. I have asked CS many times but they dont give a crap anymore, they reply back with some bull crap!! For over 2 months now, my gig comes back to 1st page for 1 day or few hours then disappears to somewhere at the end of pages for 3/4 days. This has been happening for 2 months now, when gig comes back to 1st page i get orders, when it doesnt then 0 orders.
All my stats are 100% and 5 ratings. Its got nothing to do with performance.
Because i didnt get many orders in last 2 months my gig position dropped too from 2nd line of page 1 to 9th line. Slowly it will keep dropping down at this rate.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would CS change your rank just because you asked them to?

I think you need to research how algorithms work and how they’re set up. Algorithms are by nature dynamic. They don’t mean you’ll stay even close to the same position.

no one asked CS to change my rank. I only want them to sort this bloody issue, which have ruined my whole bloody account. I have maintained my position for years and i am capable to do it when they stop this issue. NOT all gigs are disappearing to last page, only few.

I have provided all the proof, showed them videos of 2/3 days showing how gig is on page 1 today, already told them it will disappear in few hours and go to page 40-50th page, then thats exactly what happens.

gigs with 0 orders in queue, 0 reviews or 5-10 reviews are placed above me, how the flip is that possible?

no one asked CS to change my rank. I only want them to sort this bloody issue, which have ruined my whole bloody account. I have maintained my position for years and i am capable to do it when they stop this issue. NOT all gigs are disappearing to last page, only few.

I have provided all the proof, showed them videos of 2/3 days showing how gig is on page 1 today, already told them it will disappear in few hours and go to page 40-50th page, then thats exactly what happens.

gigs with 0 orders in queue, 0 reviews or 5-10 reviews are placed above me, how the flip is that possible?

You’re asking them to “solve this bloody issue.”

You have no reason to think there’s a bug with your account. Your ranking will fluctuate. This isn’t a problem and Fiverr doesn’t owe you sales. It isn’t their problem if you’re low in rank.

You have no reason to think there’s a bug with your account. Your ranking will fluctuate. This isn’t a problem and Fiverr doesn’t owe you sales. It isn’t their problem if you’re low in rank.

NO ONE ASKED FIVERR TO GIVE ME SALES!!

i clearly asked them to resolve this issue, 200000000% there is an issue, i have many sellers here who are facing same issue, fiverr ignoring it because they got different plans in future, they want to get rid of senior sellers and soon offer some Automatic software to make ready made designs.

If a seller is doing well and maintained position for 3 years then you have no right to mess their account up, unless seller is doing something wrong or breaking rules or performance is crap. In my case NON OF THIS HAPPENED.

Why are you arguing with me?

i have asked for a help but instead you doing this, i have noticed this about you on many other topics, all you do is take fiverrs side and argue with the sellers. Are you their agent?

NO ONE ASKED FIVERR TO GIVE ME SALES!!

i clearly asked them to resolve this issue, 200000000% there is an issue, i have many sellers here who are facing same issue, fiverr ignoring it because they got different plans in future, they want to get rid of senior sellers and soon offer some Automatic software to make ready made designs.

If a seller is doing well and maintained position for 3 years then you have no right to mess their account up, unless seller is doing something wrong or breaking rules or performance is crap. In my case NON OF THIS HAPPENED.

Why are you arguing with me?

i have asked for a help but instead you doing this, i have noticed this about you on many other topics, all you do is take fiverrs side and argue with the sellers. Are you their agent?

I didn’t say they did. I said you’re asking them to “fix the bloody issue” which is your ranking. You’re assuming your ranking is an issue. It isn’t. Rankings fluctuate and that’s not Fiverr’s problem.

I’m not Fiverr’s agent. I’m explaining how business works. You’re assuming there is a bug or other problem and there is none. You’re assuming Fiverr owes you something and they don’t. You don’t succeed in business by thinking this way. A strong business survives and thrives despite factors that are outside of its control.

I didn’t say they did. I said you’re asking them to “fix the bloody issue” which is your ranking. You’re assuming your ranking is an issue. It isn’t. Rankings fluctuate and that’s not Fiverr’s problem.

I’m not Fiverr’s agent. I’m explaining how business works. You’re assuming there is a bug or other problem and there is none. You’re assuming Fiverr owes you something and they don’t. You don’t succeed in business by thinking this way. A strong business survives and thrives despite factors that are outside of its control.

ok this is exactly how CS speaks to me, they ignore the msgs and just reply back with random things. Which is what you are doing.

No where i have asked for sales, no where i have asked about rank me above etc

TO GET IT CLEAR!!!

I ONLY ASKED to solve the issue which causing my gig to jump from page 1 to 40th, then back to page 1 after 2 days and so on, this has been happening for past 2 months.

ok this is exactly how CS speaks to me, they ignore the msgs and just reply back with random things. Which is what you are doing.

No where i have asked for sales, no where i have asked about rank me above etc

TO GET IT CLEAR!!!

I ONLY ASKED to solve the issue which causing my gig to jump from page 1 to 40th, then back to page 1 after 2 days and so on, this has been happening for past 2 months.

Exactly. You’re assuming the “jumping” is an issue. It isn’t. Rankings fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. That’s how algorithms work. They are dynamic.

Exactly. You’re assuming the “jumping” is an issue. It isn’t. Rankings fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. That’s how algorithms work. They are dynamic.

no hold on, where exactly i have mentioned about rankings and sales?

why every gig is not jumping to last pages like this? why only few gigs?

Just stop arguing here and do something useful by helping me. Is there any solution for this or not?

This issue. I absolutely hate it. It also happened to me on past. My gig was in 2-3rd page which was getting sales not many tho. Suddenly one day it disappeared. Like it vanished! Gone! After searching a lot I found it in 24th page. I have no idea what caused it. Contacted CS. They replied with same crap like they sent to you. They did not clarify WHAT caused my gig to lose its position overnight. It is a major issue. I was definitely promoting my gigs on daily basis. To this day I still don’t know how it happened and what caused it. People just say fiverr Alg. DUDE SRSLY?! Since then I lost most of my interest in fiverr.

no hold on, where exactly i have mentioned about rankings and sales?

why every gig is not jumping to last pages like this? why only few gigs?

Just stop arguing here and do something useful by helping me. Is there any solution for this or not?

Ranking refers to where you are in search results (what page, etc.)

@humanissocial
look above someone else with same issue, its not just me. You need to stop being so defensive towards CS and just listen to sellers issues. I have been here for long time and i know all the TOS, i check gigs, best selling pages, competitors etc daily, i know what causes the rankings, its mainly your performance and no other reasons which causes the gig to go.
@md_j4mil same issue here mate, i lost interest. I am planning to delete everything and go somewhere else where i get a bit more respect and treated right. This place is turning into a crap with unbiased CS,
people here got 3 /4 gigs on page 1 and are TRS, they give them more priority than level 2 sellers

@humanissocial

look above someone else with same issue, its not just me. You need to stop being so defensive towards CS and just listen to sellers issues. I have been here for long time and i know all the TOS, i check gigs, best selling pages, competitors etc daily, i know what causes the rankings, its mainly your performance and no other reasons which causes the gig to go.

@md_j4mil same issue here mate, i lost interest. I am planning to delete everything and go somewhere else where i get a bit more respect and treated right. This place is turning into a crap with unbiased CS,

people here got 3 /4 gigs on page 1 and are TRS, they give them more priority than level 2 sellers

I know it’s not just you. That’s literally my entire point.

his isn’t a problem and Fiverr doesn’t owe you sales. It isn’t their problem if you’re low in rank.

If the user doing the search has selected “best selling” order and the results aren’t being shown in “best selling” order, that is a bug really or at least it’s not showing them in the order a buyer should expect. Though Fiverr don’t specify exactly what they mean by “best selling” (number of orders only or is price taken into account or is it best selling within a certain date range? etc.).

his isn’t a problem and Fiverr doesn’t owe you sales. It isn’t their problem if you’re low in rank.

If the user doing the search has selected “best selling” order and the results aren’t being shown in “best selling” order, that is a bug really or at least it’s not showing them in the order a buyer should expect. Though Fiverr don’t specify exactly what they mean by “best selling” (number of orders only or is price taken into account or is it best selling within a certain date range? etc.).

This seller has a bunch of negative reviews during the past three months and, most likely, has also had cancelled orders, and/or late deliveries and time extension extension requests.

There’s also to be taken into account the private feedback buyers are asked to leave and are only for Fiverr’s eyes.

This seller has a bunch of negative reviews during the past three months and, most likely, has also had cancelled orders, and/or late deliveries and time extension extension requests.

There’s also to be taken into account the private feedback buyers are asked to leave and are only for Fiverr’s eyes.

This seller has a bunch of negative reviews during the past three months and

Though the vast majority of recent reviews seem to be 5 stars.

, most likely, has also had cancelled orders, and/or late deliveries and time extension extension requests.

It’s possible. Though really Fiverr should either specify something like that or not call the sort “best selling” or sort first on best selling and if 2 gigs sold the same amount, then sort on the other things. It’s a bit misleading if the sort option is “best selling” but you aren’t seeing them in “best selling” order.

This seller has a bunch of negative reviews during the past three months and

, most likely, has also had cancelled orders, and/or late deliveries and time extension extension requests.

It’s possible. Though really Fiverr should either specify something like that or not call the sort “best selling” or sort first on best selling and if 2 gigs sold the same amount, then sort on the other things. It’s a bit misleading if the sort option is “best selling” but you aren’t seeing them in “best selling” order.

That doesn’t matter for the algorithm.

OP is ranting on gig placement not on the option where it can be found, and gig placement is determined, among many other things we don’t know and never will, on the the above stated: amount of cancelled orders, late deliveries, time extention requests, and private buyers’ reviews.

OP is ranting on gig placement not on the option where it can be found, and gig placement is determined, among many other things we don’t know and never will, on the the above stated: amount of cancelled orders, late deliveries, time extention requests, and private buyers’ reviews.

OP is ranting on gig placement not on the option where it can be found,

Though in the first post it says “My gigs were on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years ( 1 gig about 1 year). 2 months ago all of them are gone to last pages of each category without any reason”.

ie. using the “best selling” sort. They should really call it something else or put more info in a pop-up help or something if it’s not really showing the gigs in “best selling” order when the “best selling” sort option is selected.

OP is ranting on gig placement not on the option where it can be found,

Though in the first post it says “My gigs were on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years ( 1 gig about 1 year). 2 months ago all of them are gone to last pages of each category without any reason”.

ie. using the “best selling” sort. They should really call it something else or put more info in a pop-up help or something if it’s not really showing the gigs in “best selling” order when the “best selling” sort option is selected.

Yes, and if you read further it says.

“… 2 months ago all of them are gone to last pages of each category…”

Again, OP is ranting on gig placement inside the option, not on the option where they can be found.

Exactly. @uk1000 this argument doesn’t apply to what is taking place here or what I’m trying to say.

Exactly. @uk1000 this argument doesn’t apply to what is taking place here or what I’m trying to say.

The OP’s gig has still gone way down in the “best selling” sort as far as I can see though. If it’s appearing way below other gigs that are not selling as much/selling very few (if at all) that’s not really sorting as it states. No matter what it shows in the other sort options, if the “best selling” sort is not showing them in best selling order or anything like best selling order (eg. if it’s made the OPs gig, which may be selling very well appear way down on the list, much further than lower selling gigs) it’s not working as it should really or as it states.

Maybe the OP is also talking about the other sort options too (eg. relevance/new arrivals) but the best selling sort (and the OP did mention “best selling”) should show them mostly in “best selling” order. If it’s not, they should really fix it or give the user more info on the order that it’s showing them in (eg. when “best selling” is the selected option).

eg. search for “logo” with the “best selling” sort option and it shows (to me) a gig with no reviews or “recent delivery” date in 6th place. It shows one with 4 reviews before one with >1K reviews (admittedly the 4 review one is higher priced).

@uk1000, algorithm decides gig placement according to stablished parameters only known by Fiverr which I already dexcribe to you, and you know. There’s no need to countinue going in circles regarding this point.

Please let me quote myself once again:

gig placement is determined, among many other things we don’t know and never will, on the the above stated: amount of cancelled orders, late deliveries, time extention requests, and private buyers’ reviews.

@uk1000, algorithm decides gig placement according to stablished parameters only known by Fiverr which I already dexcribe to you, and you know. There’s no need to countinue going in circles regarding this point.

Please let me quote myself once again:

gig placement is determined, among many other things we don’t know and never will, on the the above stated: amount of cancelled orders, late deliveries, time extention requests, and private buyers’ reviews.

Then they shouldn’t call it “best selling” sort order then if it isn’t.

Again, this is not what the OP is ranting about. It’s about gig placement within the same option.

Sorry @uk1000 , but I’m out. I don’t like going in circles to reach nowhere. Hope you understand.

as mentioned above, all my stats are 100% and ratings 5, i have had far too many positive reviews too, you dont just look at 2/3 negative reviews and chuck the seller to last page. If thats the case then i can list so many TRS who got 3/4 gigs on page 1 with 500+ orders, they get countless of negative ratings per day, never mind in a month. I really dont understand your point above

and i am talking about Best selling page. I was there for a long time, now without any reason this is happening to my gigs. 1 day on page 1 of best selling, next day on page 40th, next day back to page 1. Now slowly my gig has gone down to end of page 1, soon if this process carried on i will be on page 2/3/4 etc

Archived