Fiverr Forum

Help to get the orders :(

am really worried… i have skills… i have experience… i have time…i have ideas…:frowning: but i dont have any order :frowning:

please help me to get the orders as i need it badly…

It looks like your only gig has been up for less than a day (22 hours ago) so I think you just have to wait! I didn’t get my first order for 2 or 3 days after I put my first gig up and after you get that first review, the orders usually start coming in. You can also try advertising your services on other social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.) to get more people to look at your gig.

repunzelz said: i have skills... i have experience... i have time...i have ideas...:

Do you have patience?

Use the Forum Search Function and enter the following four phrases;
- Seller Start Up Basics
- Guide: How to Create and Promote your gigs
- Three simple principles to become a great seller!
- Good Communication is Key to Success

I have a suggestion: don’t overplay your personal tragedies. It seems like you’re trying too hard to get “sympathy” orders. Everyone has difficulties, and it’s unlikely that anyone who has a trust fund and a charmed life is on Fiverr selling gigs for $5 a pop. It’s especially inappropriate in your gig description, which should be just what it says: a description of your gigs. That’s just not the place to complain about your “bitter life” and your “suffering children”~

@rnuyen & @voiceoverwork have offered you some great tips to help you get started.

Good luck on Fiverr!

Thanks@ celticmoon … i’ll change it… but i am not complaining anything…just telling why am on Fiverr.

Reply to @repunzelz: I can understand that. I also explain a bit about how I came to be selling on Fiverr, which involved a personal tragedy, but it’s in my profile, not in the gig descriptions. And I thought your wording seemed heavy-handed. But of course, that’s just my opinion, and everyone’s will be different~

I hope you enjoy your time on Fiverr as much as I have~!