Help to improve gig

zonnorainn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @zonnorainn

First thing, DON’T offer unlimited revisions, DON’T guarantee money back and only use your OWN pictures.

On your “Edit Image And Write Poetry” gig, you offer to write poetry or quote on an image but everything you’re showing is somebody’s else written pictures. That is considered plagiarism so avoid doing it or you could get into trouble. Likewise, improve your grammar and writing skills to describe your gig if you’re really going to offer to write for your potential buyers.

Hi @zonnorainn

First thing, DON’T offer unlimited revisions, DON’T guarantee money back and only use your OWN pictures.

On your “Edit Image And Write Poetry” gig, you offer to write poetry or quote on an image but everything you’re showing is somebody’s else written pictures. That is considered plagiarism so avoid doing it or you could get into trouble. Likewise, improve your grammar and writing skills to describe your gig if you’re really going to offer to write for your potential buyers.

great love for you. I will improve. one thing I want to ask why we should not offer unlimited revisions? In some sense it is hesitated for sellers but good for buyers. am I right?

great love for you. I will improve. one thing I want to ask why we should not offer unlimited revisions? In some sense it is hesitated for sellers but good for buyers. am I right?

I will improve.

Nice to know you’re willing to take advice! 😉

one thing I want to ask why we should not offer unlimited revisions?

Offering unlimited revisions will take you into a deep well with buyers as they’ll be entiltled to whatever ammount of revision they want and you will have to honour your word of giving them such prerogative.

In one word: Unlimited Revisions = Headache

I will improve.

Offering unlimited revisions will take you into a deep well with buyers as they’ll be entiltled to whatever ammount of revision they want and you will have to honour your word of giving them such prerogative.

Nice to know you’re willing to take advice

yes I respect advice and adviser. I am removing all my mistake that you find out. thanks

I will improve.

you are absolutely right

That link has an @ in it which is what I would guess is auto-triggering… Is there any other link you could use? I’m not familiar with flickr…

You learn something new. that’s nice

yes fiverr allow flicker link. but I don’t know how to use. I am using first time.

I will improve.

Nice to know you’re willing to take advice!

I have done.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/beoNp

https://www.fiverr.com/share/WoV5X

https://www.fiverr.com/share/rxrY0

@zonnorainn, you don’t need to be awake all night long! In Pakistan is about 4 am. You need to sleep or you’ll get sick and nobody can work being sick.

Try to reword this phrase “For guaranteed work You are on the right path. I hope I will meet your expectations level.” and don’t put “I hope”. Buyers don’t want someone “hoping” to do a good job, but to do it. Also remove from your gig description: “And so on” and “Give regular offers to clients”.

Premium: “Edit background of unlimited images 2- delivery time😲

This is a no-no-no-no-no-no!!! And also change the delivery time, the more images you offer, the longer you will need to work on them. You already set 2-day delivery time for your standard package.

The same goes with this gig. Remove from your gig description “Give regular offers to clients” and change Premium: “unlimited images 2- delivery time

Infamous “unlimited revisions”. Get rid of that ASAP!!!

Remove the word “assignments” and “Use Colors according to color psychology. (Depend on taecher’s age)”. It is against Fiverr’s TOS to do homework. Also remove “Give regular offers to clients”.

Maybe someone else can tell you more.

You should also carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble, here’s the link https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

@zonnorainn, you don’t need to be awake all night long! In Pakistan is about 4 am. You need to sleep or you’ll get sick and nobody can work being sick.

Try to reword this phrase “For guaranteed work You are on the right path. I hope I will meet your expectations level.” and don’t put “I hope”. Buyers don’t want someone “hoping” to do a good job, but to do it. Also remove from your gig description: “And so on” and “Give regular offers to clients”.

Premium: “Edit background of unlimited images 2- delivery time😲

This is a no-no-no-no-no-no!!! And also change the delivery time, the more images you offer, the longer you will need to work on them. You already set 2-day delivery time for your standard package.

The same goes with this gig. Remove from your gig description “Give regular offers to clients” and change Premium: “unlimited images 2- delivery time

Infamous “unlimited revisions”. Get rid of that ASAP!!!

Remove the word “assignments” and “Use Colors according to color psychology. (Depend on taecher’s age)”. It is against Fiverr’s TOS to do homework. Also remove “Give regular offers to clients”.

Maybe someone else can tell you more.

You should also carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble, here’s the link https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Pakistan is about 4 am

hahahaha how smart you are?

I will follow all your advice

Choose words which is very attractive Make gig image stunning as much as you can share your gig on social media

thanx for reply. I already do all improvements but no result I think there were mistakes in description as @maitasun guide me. because my impression click views are regularly increasing but receive no order.

Further you guide me

thanx for reply. I already do all improvements but no result I think there were mistakes in description as @maitasun guide me. because my impression click views are regularly increasing but receive no order.

Further you guide me

Some of it’s just up to luck, with the right buyer seeing you at the right time. Selling is the hardest part of any business.

@zonnorainn, I think you didn’t understand what I wrote before so let me see if I can explain a little better for you to do the changes.

1.- On your “edit-picture-through-photoshop” gig:

• You NEED to edit your Premium package. It says “unlimited images with a delivery time of 2 days”. Stablish a fixed ammount of images and a delivery time that can guarantee you will fulfill that job. Your Basic is 17 images 1-day delivery time, your Standard is 36 images 2-day delivery time so your Premium should be xxx images x-day delivery time where, if xxx images is more than 36, then x-day must be higher than 2-day delivery time.

2.- On your “make-presentations-on-any-topic” gig:

• You NEED to remove the words “assignments”, “teaching”, “calculus” and also the phrase “Use Colors according to color psychology. (Depend on taecher’s age)” from the gig description. If you keep leaving it that way, your gig is most likely to be removed by Fiverr and you could also risk a warning or being banned. Fiverr doesn’t allow doing homework. Doing homework is against Fiverr’s TOS. Did you read the link I provided? Please do it.
  • Remove “Give regular offers to clients” from gig description.
  • Edit your order detail: DON’T give “unlimited revisions” and remove the word “assignments”.

3.- On your “write-poetry-on-image” gig:

• Edit your Packages: DON’T give “unlimited revisions” and DON’T offer “unlimited images” (Premium package).

In all your gigs let people know they’re welcome to message you if in need of a custom offer.

I will improve.

right you are … Unlimited Revisions = Headache

@zonnorainn, I think you didn’t understand what I wrote before so let me see if I can explain a little better for you to do the changes.

1.- On your “edit-picture-through-photoshop” gig:

• You NEED to edit your Premium package. It says “unlimited images with a delivery time of 2 days”. Stablish a fixed ammount of images and a delivery time that can guarantee you will fulfill that job. Your Basic is 17 images 1-day delivery time, your Standard is 36 images 2-day delivery time so your Premium should be xxx images x-day delivery time where, if xxx images is more than 36, then x-day must be higher than 2-day delivery time.

2.- On your “make-presentations-on-any-topic” gig:

• You NEED to remove the words “assignments”, “teaching”, “calculus” and also the phrase “Use Colors according to color psychology. (Depend on taecher’s age)” from the gig description. If you keep leaving it that way, your gig is most likely to be removed by Fiverr and you could also risk a warning or being banned. Fiverr doesn’t allow doing homework. Doing homework is against Fiverr’s TOS. Did you read the link I provided? Please do it.
  • Edit your order detail: DON’T give “unlimited revisions” and remove the word “assignments”.

3.- On your “write-poetry-on-image” gig:

• Edit your Packages: DON’T give “unlimited revisions” and DON’T offer “unlimited images” (Premium package).

In all your gigs let people know they’re welcome to message you if in need of a custom offer.

On your “edit-picture-through-photoshop” gig:

dear I only able to edit this gig till now. and i remove all highlighted mistakes. check again.

i will edit 2nd and 3rd gig

Archived