Fiverr Community Forum

Help to improve

i am a photo editor(photoshop) . i want to ask what title will be best for my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/ruby_studio/do-all-type-of-work-in-photoshop

2 Likes

You’ve already made the gig, so the url is set. I would recommend taking the Skills Test for Photoshop, to give validity to your claim of ‘able to do anything.’

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea.
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more? You claim may skills, so show that you can do them.
You list six services in the gig description: Do all these take equal effort? The package tiers might be better divided into which take more work. Then be sure your gig descriptions clearly differentiate what service is in which package.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The smaller text is unreadable and your sample image has been cropped a bit.
There are several English errors in this gig, and your profile.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Which type of spelling error can you please point some of them

Thank you for asking. I actually don’t see many spelling errors, but there are many small grammar and sentence-structure errors.
I’ll use your profile description as a small example (though it’s in better shape than the gig):

I’ll bold/italisize the errors and explain after:

This first bold part isn’t so much an error as a redundancy. While the words ‘professional’ and ‘expert’ are not always interchangeable, this is a case where they are near synonymous, so you don’t need to use both. Since you use the word ‘professionally’ in the next sentence, I would recommend dropping ‘professional’ from the first line.
All the italicized words should be lower-case, as they are neither proper nouns, nor titles.
At the second bold spot, I would recommend ending the sentence, since the following part is a list, and it’s best to isolate it.

1 Like

Hi there, I would recommend you to take a Photoshop test at Fiverr as first. This cost nothing and may help to gain trust. There are about 40k users tested for Photoshop and just about one third passed the test. This would definitely help to prove your expertise and would make statements like professional or expert faithful. Wish you all the best!

Thanks a[quote=“imagination7413, post:4, topic:406815, full:true”]
Thank you for asking. I actually don’t see many spelling errors, but there are many small grammar and sentence-structure errors.
I’ll use your profile description as a small example (though it’s in better shape than the gig):

I’ll bold/italisize the errors and explain after:

This first bold part isn’t so much an error as a redundancy. While the words ‘professional’ and ‘expert’ are not always interchangeable, this is a case where they are near synonymous, so you don’t need to use both. Since you use the word ‘professionally’ in the next sentence, I would recommend dropping ‘professional’ from the first line.
All the italicized words should be lower-case, as they are neither proper nouns, nor titles.
At the second bold spot, I would recommend ending the sentence, since the following part is a list, and it’s best to isolate it.
[/quote]Thanks a lot! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: