Help to resolve my gig issue

ali16052

Did you get an email from fiverr saying anything regarding your gig or any message?

nahh nothing

another question: i have forwarded my gig link to my friends for clicks .they all checked it but still no of clicks and impressions are 0.

will it only worked when other persons account is logged in.

nahh nothing

another question: i have forwarded my gig link to my friends for clicks .they all checked it but still no of clicks and impressions are 0.

Maybe that’s because it’s the same ip address as your account. The clicks and impressions are counted even if the person doesn’t have an account and the reason for the impressions and clicks to not count it because of same ip address

nahh nothing

It says update required? You should change something from your gig. Double check your gig and see if you have anything missing

Maybe that’s because it’s the same ip address as your account. The clicks and impressions are counted even if the person doesn’t have an account and the reason for the impressions and clicks to not count it because of same ip address

well they all did from different locations with different IPs.

my gig is ranking first on the very first page if searched from my keyword

I think it doesn’t show the impressions and clicks and doesn’t count them since you need to update your gig

2222e.PNG.8fe43d59aa54312c148658b63a8fe506.PNG |

well the error was because i left this unfilled.

this category is only recommending to select only one type of service. like i can only select on page or off page or technical seo

whereas i am willing to provide complete seo

any suggestions regarding this

2222e |

well the error was because i left this unfilled.

this category is only recommending to select only one type of service. like i can only select on page or off page or technical seo

whereas i am willing to provide complete seo

any suggestions regarding this

It’s okay to add one of those, in your description you can state that you provide complete seo :))

• 5 weeks later...

Archived